Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hornady - RAPiD Safe Night Guard

Hornady - RAPiD Safe Night Guard

This was one of our fav products from 2020 Shot Show and we have finally received some more.

Hornady® introduces the perfect bedside companion. The RAPiD® Safe Night Guard® keeps your handgun as close as your nightstand. RFID technology offers the quickest, most dependable access to your firearm while providing unmatched security from unauthorized users. Plus, the Night Guard® offers the additional functionality of a clock and USB charging ports

Some video overviews here:
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/368030520
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/394213110
    Name:  1410997077-Rapid-Safe-Night-Guard-infographic---JPG-file---features.1c405865.jpg
Views: 6741
Size:  57.4 KB
    Name:  1410997078-Rapid-Safe-Night-Guard-infographic---JPG-file---dimensions.1c405865.jpg
Views: 7025
Size:  36.6 KB
    Name:  1410996339-98215-Rapid-Safe-Night-Guard---on-nightstand.7ba383e2.jpg
Views: 5360
Size:  65.1 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

4:20? What's he keeping in there?

I doubt a full-sized handgun with a trigger lock can fit in there in a way that wouldn't require you spending 2 minutes finagling around to get it it in and out of the safe. If someone could prove me wrong I'd buy this in a second...
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Would be nice if they made a similar one for long guns. The RFID fob reader is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    I doubt a full-sized handgun with a trigger lock can fit in there in a way that wouldn't require you spending 2 minutes finagling around to get it it in and out of the safe. If someone could prove me wrong I'd buy this in a second...

Its a safe, no trigger lock needed. Lots of items can be made with rfid, from cards to watches to wristbands and rings. Not sure about all the ins and outs of this particular safe but theoretically one could get a ring or something made with rfid and therefore always have instant access to the contents of the safe. Since it is a safe you can legally store your handgun unloaded without a trigger lock. You can even store loaded magazines in the same safe provided they are not loaded into the gun itself.

You know it has the dimensions in the pic right? And a pic of the inside...
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    You know it has the dimensions in the pic right? And a pic of the inside...
    Why bother with logic when you can whine?
    Canadian Gun Cucks

Now if Hornady had of made it with a functioning alarm clock with radio, they would have something.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

Reloaders just want their ammo to go bang, Handloaders want all their rounds through the same hole.

Adam

Looks like it would work very well
    Last edited by All in fun; 03-15-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin1095 View Post
    Would be nice if they made a similar one for long guns. The RFID fob reader is pretty cool.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast