Upgraded Uppers and Folding Stock Adapters for WK180-C

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
TNA EMAIL BANNERS (6).jpg

Hey guys,

This week we’re featuring our Upgraded Uppers & Folding Stock Adapters to further personalize and enhance your WK180-C.

We put together this Upgraded WK180-C Upper Receiver Setup to take your WK180-C to the next level. Setup includes a WK upper, with in-house gunsmithing, and the installation of a custom machined, self-lubricating brass bushing. This bushing is beefy and will last you a lifetime.

Next up, is the well-desired Folding Stock Adapters, designed to customize your WK with your favourite stocks. Metal construction, positive locking, easy fitting, and boom, your WK is now a side folder.

We’re also offering individual brass bushings and bits for those who like to do some weekend home-smithing.

No WK180-C yet? We have them in stock and on sale.

Have a good week.

Stanely and the gang

Attachments

• TNA EMAIL BANNERS (6).jpg
    TNA EMAIL BANNERS (6).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6,285
The folding stock adapter looks great! Would it work with manual action firearms that have a buffer tube socket, but do not use a buffer spring?

I know this has been out a long time..as per I wasn't in the 'market', & I haven't really looked into these or read allot about them. Forgive my ignorance. I'm just wondering what's up with that big space you can see through, with (behind) the bolt? I guess these don't use buffer tubes, so obvi. can be folders. That seems like quit the open space for debri etc to enter the action..? They fire on a closed bolt. You can switch bolt from left/right. I know, I can use the search function, but, is there something to cover, at least the non used side on these? (wiper blade?) & are these the Best 'Budget' .223/5.56 on the market? Thnx

I know this has been out a long time..as per I wasn't in the 'market', & I haven't really looked into these or read allot about them. Forgive my ignorance. I'm just wondering what's up with that big space you can see through, with (behind) the bolt? I guess these don't use buffer tubes, so obvi. can be folders. That seems like quit the open space for debri etc to enter the action..? They fire on a closed bolt. You can switch bolt from left/right. I know, I can use the search function, but, is there something to cover, at least the non used side on these? (wiper blade?) & are these the Best 'Budget' .223/5.56 on the market? Thnx

^
Having both sides open allows the switching of the charging handle between both sides. Some people use Mlok covers to cover the charging handle track not in use. Since the rifle was designed as a utility rifle/tool, and not a weapon of war, so having it pass a mud test was considered a lower priority then keeping the design inexpensive.

Last edited:
^
Having both sides open allows the switching of the charging handle between both sides. Some people use Mlok covers to cover the charging handle track not in use. Since the rifle was designed as a utility rifle/tool, and not a weapon of war, so having it pass a mud test was considered a lower priority then keeping the design inexpensive.

It's uuuugly. I think they should have made two receivers, a left and right, or just picked a side for charging handle. The reversible charging handle is a useless novelty.

Back
Top Bottom