Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Upgraded Uppers and Folding Stock Adapters for WK180-C

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

Upgraded Uppers and Folding Stock Adapters for WK180-C

Name:  TNA EMAIL BANNERS (6).jpg
Views: 6195
Size:  27.4 KB

Hey guys,

This week we’re featuring our Upgraded Uppers & Folding Stock Adapters to further personalize and enhance your WK180-C.

We put together this Upgraded WK180-C Upper Receiver Setup to take your WK180-C to the next level. Setup includes a WK upper, with in-house gunsmithing, and the installation of a custom machined, self-lubricating brass bushing. This bushing is beefy and will last you a lifetime.

Next up, is the well-desired Folding Stock Adapters, designed to customize your WK with your favourite stocks. Metal construction, positive locking, easy fitting, and boom, your WK is now a side folder.

We’re also offering individual brass bushings and bits for those who like to do some weekend home-smithing.

No WK180-C yet? We have them in stock and on sale.

Have a good week.

Stanely and the gang
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That's a very reasonable price for the folding stock adaptor. Does it work with the WS-MCR rifles?

CGN Regular
    Now all we need are some ACR stocks to put on that adapter

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    That's a very reasonable price for the folding stock adaptor. Does it work with the WS-MCR rifles?
    I second that this is a very reasonable price. You guys are always the best!

If i have a 1022 chassis that uses a ar 15 buffer tube. Will this folding adapter fit ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The folding stock adapter looks great! Would it work with manual action firearms that have a buffer tube socket, but do not use a buffer spring?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I know this has been out a long time..as per I wasn't in the 'market', & I haven't really looked into these or read allot about them. Forgive my ignorance. I'm just wondering what's up with that big space you can see through, with (behind) the bolt? I guess these don't use buffer tubes, so obvi. can be folders. That seems like quit the open space for debri etc to enter the action..? They fire on a closed bolt. You can switch bolt from left/right. I know, I can use the search function, but, is there something to cover, at least the non used side on these? (wiper blade?) & are these the Best 'Budget' .223/5.56 on the market? Thnx

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Love that TNA has gone all in with the 180 series rifle.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    I know this has been out a long time..as per I wasn't in the 'market', & I haven't really looked into these or read allot about them. Forgive my ignorance. I'm just wondering what's up with that big space you can see through, with (behind) the bolt? I guess these don't use buffer tubes, so obvi. can be folders. That seems like quit the open space for debri etc to enter the action..? They fire on a closed bolt. You can switch bolt from left/right. I know, I can use the search function, but, is there something to cover, at least the non used side on these? (wiper blade?) & are these the Best 'Budget' .223/5.56 on the market? Thnx

^
    Having both sides open allows the switching of the charging handle between both sides. Some people use Mlok covers to cover the charging handle track not in use. Since the rifle was designed as a utility rifle/tool, and not a weapon of war, so having it pass a mud test was considered a lower priority then keeping the design inexpensive.
    Last edited by Ustauk; 03-17-2021 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    Love that TNA has gone all in with the 180 series rifle.
    +1.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast