Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incredible

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    I've had lot's of good service at Reliable, last time I was in I was picking up an order and didn't have the order number, I sort of figured they could find it with my name but apparently it created a lot of extra work for one of the Asian guys that works there, he had to go downstairs and look for almost 5 minutes before he found the item that I had paid for and was picking up in person, I sort of felt bad for making him work so hard to complete the sale but his snarky attitude over me not having the order number and him having to do some extra work on my behalf sort of helped me feel a bit better about it.

They really do go out of their way to make customers feel good, but not usually in the way that buddy did on my last visit.

I think they do a good job with new shooters which is something that some gun shops struggle with.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    thanks
    Last edited by offgrid; 04-20-2021 at 07:33 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I purchased a restricted online Wednesday night and got my transfer reference number from Reliable on Thursday morning. Got the transfer approval email this morning (Friday) and picked up my new purchase before lunch and hit the range this afternoon.
    Roughly 36 hrs from pushing the pay button to having it in my mitts. That's awesome!
    Thanks Reliable

CGN Regular
    The ONLY place to shop. Great family running the place. All the employees are lifers. Bring some snacks for the dogs. I've bought over 100 rifles from them over the many years. Can't say enough about how awesome they are.

This shop is terrible. Every time I go there, I come home with an empty wallet and the wife asks are we eating bullets for dinner? Jokes aside, this is my preferred place to shop, even if I'm able to get the same item cheaper if bought online elsewhere. Support your local gun shops.

Been dealing there for about 10 years or so, bought 5 or 6 rifle, some ammo, optics and other odds and ends, good attitudes that I have seen, besides having out grown their store in room for merchandise and customer's , I don't mind the wait

Ordered from them once, it was a good experience. Wed-monday shipping time to vancouver island. I would order from them again.

That's it ... I'm moving to BC ...
    Exercise your right to bare arms ... wear a short sleeve shirt!

They're not always the cheapest, but I've had nothing but good experiences buying from Reliable Gun. The staff are really knowledgeable and helpful too if you go to the store.

I need to shop there more! Been shopping online and most of the time, online shops are okay. When something goes wrong, it’s a pain in the butt. Wolverine Supplies shipped a rifle with damaged throat and I had to pay return shipping. Local shopping would definitely be better. Lesson learned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12