Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incredible

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar

Incredible

I just wanted to let anyone know who is wondering whether or not to shop with Reliable gun, that I had an unbelievable experience as a 1st time shopper. I ordered a NR rifle on Friday just past and it was shipped into my hands by the following Tuesday. Well packaged and in pristine condition. After I placed the order online, I got an order confirmation and then another email less than 2 hours after saying it already shipped!!
    I've never had that kind of turnaround for almost anything, especially with how busy all these companies are lately These guys are getting my business every chance I get

Highly recommend. They really do live up to their name

Ty!

KRider

I agree, great service.
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I haven't personally shopped there, but they're one of the local guys and one of my best friends bought his hunting rifle there. I can't think of a single person I know who has anything bad to say.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

If you go to them in person you will find that they have good stock, friendly staff and its a good experience. I bought a CZ 22 a year ago and I like the experience a lot. Due to not being a Vancouver resident I asked if they could ship the rifle, which they did without issue and it was well packaged.

Glad you found them and they served your needs!

I have purchased ammunition that I wanted shipped and these guys have been great every time in a quick turn around and affordable shipping rates. Highly recommend them.

Bought my first gun there and continue to purchase from them when in need.

Purchased many toys out of there over the last few years.
    Always top notch service with knowledgeable staff.
    There are precious few horror films that couldn't be cut well short by a single loaded 12 gauge and someone with the sense to use it. -- K.R. Murphy

I've been going there for so long now that I'm on a first name basis with some of the more long term staff. Always treated with respect and attentiveness even though I'm not a big spender. I've never bought a gun there yet for example, just ammo, licenses, had repairs done and I've had a few items sell there on consignment.

It is my go-to shop even though I live a lot closer to the other Vancouver gun store.
    Weller soldering gun
    Hot glue gun
    Powershot forward action staple and nail gun
    Super Soaker

Reliable is the best. Very welcoming atmosphere and friendly staff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think they are okay. Best to do is place a small order and see how it goes. Mine was okay. I did not feel very welcome, rather I felt I bothered them - as I said, place a small order and follow up. Didn't impress me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast