Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kriss Vector .22LR in stock

CGN Regular
    May be this question was asked somewhere: what is the point of their famous Super V Recoil Mitigation System in 22lr, while this caliber does not have recoil to begin with? I mean, it just adds to the weight of the gun to accommodate that mechanism for no much benefit. I guess this 22lr comes heavier than AR-15 .223. Even for pistol calibers KRISS does not do much unless it's a full auto. For semi KRISS - I think it's just all about cool factor rather than practicality.

To be honest, I have been looking at 9mm KRISS, but was like on the fence for such heavy rifle shooting 9mm. Was thinking 10mm, .45 cal is more appropriate for this interesting design. But here comes 22lr version.

Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    May be this question was asked somewhere: what is the point of their famous Super V Recoil Mitigation System in 22lr, while this caliber does not have recoil to begin with? I mean, it just adds to the weight of the gun to accommodate that mechanism for no much benefit. I guess this 22lr comes heavier than AR-15 .223. Even for pistol calibers KRISS does not do much unless it's a full auto. For semi KRISS - I think it's just all about cool factor rather than practicality.

To be honest, I have been looking at 9mm KRISS, but was like on the fence for such heavy rifle shooting 9mm. Was thinking 10mm, .45 cal is more appropriate for this interesting design. But here comes 22lr version.
    It's straight blow back for this 22, no super duper V

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mebiuspower's Avatar
    Don't people just love to jump straight to conclusion.

It says directly on the product page that it's a direct blowback. Didn't take me more than 30 seconds to find that information. Do people even bother to search anything anymore?

https://kriss-usa.com/item/vector22-crb/

what an ugly vector.

what happened to the 22. NR version with short barrel and pinned stock that was previewed, vectors look hideous with that massive barrel.

they need to pin or even weld a full length stock and chop that barrell off

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by truemask View Post
    what an ugly vector.

what happened to the 22. NR version with short barrel and pinned stock that was previewed, vectors look hideous with that massive barrel.

they need to pin or even weld a full length stock and chop that barrell off
    That's what I was very interested in.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Don't people just love to jump straight to conclusion.

It says directly on the product page that it's a direct blowback. Didn't take me more than 30 seconds to find that information. Do people even bother to search anything anymore?

https://kriss-usa.com/item/vector22-crb/
    Thank you. I get it: it is not like I thought they added a new variant of another caliber, but just a replica of PCC KRISS which internal design has nothing much in similarity. Just like 22lr STG44, MP40 etc. - just for the external looks.

Do you have any time frames for the NR 22LR SBR version?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12