Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge discount on this 'AirPod-Style' flashlight

Huge discount on this 'AirPod-Style' flashlight

Baton 3 Kit Red — Olight 1st portable wireless charger flashlight🔥

💡 Can you imagine the battery life of a flashlight up to 3 months?
    The product banton3 can do it easily, this flashlight designed for you❗

The Baton 3 is the brand new upgraded version of our most popular pocket flashlight, the S1R Baton II. The tailor-made charging case includes
    a built-in 3500mAh 18650 battery, allowing you to fully charge the Baton 3 up to 3.7 times. With upgraded performance and an included charging
    case, the new Baton 3 Premium Edition is the perfect flashlight companion everywhere you go.

Features:

● Upgrade traditional charging methods, Recharge outside anytime, anywhere, charge 3.7 times, can be used for 94 days
    Never Worry About Battery Life Again!

● 1x powerful Baton 3 plus 1x portable wireless charger. Kick your EDC up a notch with this premium combo kit

● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light

👉Visit the Sale: Baton3 kit Red 25% Off
    Add only CA$8.58, get an Obulb Purple in bundle: Baton3 kit Red + Obulb Purple 35% Off

⏱Available at 8:00 pm 5/27 - 11:59 pm 5/28 EDT

**Newly registered users can also get an i3E for free.**

Last edited by Olight Vicky; 08-30-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Email: vicky_zhuang@olightworld.com

Use the coupon code CGN10 to get 10% off
    except products on sale and X9R Marauder

Uber Super GunNutz
    I was looking very closely at these but am wondering whether the case can be used to charge other items as well? I am hoping that the usb-c port is bi directional like the Marauder 2. That would be some exceptional versatility.

I'm seeing all this jazz of 94 days of runtime but the Olight material goes out of its way to specifically not state at what lumen output will allow this light to run for that time period.......all I can see is max output of 1200 lumens and beam throw distance of 166 meters.

Can you provide that answer for us?

From their lighting chart it looks like the 0.5 lumens would be the longest duration.

LEVEL 1 (lumens) 1,200~300
    Run-time LEVEL 1
    1.5 minutes+75 minutes

LEVEL 2 (lumens) 300
    Run-time LEVEL 2
    95 minutes

LEVEL 3 (lumens) 60
    Run-time LEVEL 3
    7.5 hours

LEVEL 4 (lumens) 12
    Run-time LEVEL 4 33 hours

LEVEL 5 (lumens) 0.5
    Run-time LEVEL 5
    20 days

I didn’t see a mention of howling it takes to recharge, I would like to know that.

CGN Regular
    This is great progress; some thing I'd like to know;

How will it fit once the flash light is dirty / dusty?

Why skip adding small solar panel on one side to leave and trickle charge? You would probably be able to charge enough in the day if you were using it sporadically at night time (Not fully depleting it) (3-4000mah maybe even 1000 per day if it's so compact and small. You literaly just leave it sitting on your dash board etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wincor View Post

Why skip adding small solar panel on one side to leave and trickle charge? You would probably be able to charge enough in the day if you were using it sporadically at night time (Not fully depleting it) (3-4000mah maybe even 1000 per day if it's so compact and small. You literaly just leave it sitting on your dash board etc.
    If your light gets dirty it’s water proof... I wash my s2r2 baton in the sink lol. You could also just wipe it off with a damp cloth.

As for the solar panel it would probably add too much to the cost. I have the s1r ii as well, the older model of this one, it’s a great light, you won’t regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by megahurts View Post
    I was looking very closely at these but am wondering whether the case can be used to charge other items as well? I am hoping that the usb-c port is bi directional like the Marauder 2. That would be some exceptional versatility.
    Glad to answer you here! The case of Baton3 can also be used to charge S1R/S1RII. But it cannot charge other more models currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    I'm seeing all this jazz of 94 days of runtime but the Olight material goes out of its way to specifically not state at what lumen output will allow this light to run for that time period.......all I can see is max output of 1200 lumens and beam throw distance of 166 meters.

Can you provide that answer for us?
    Hi there, the screenshots below is the details of lighting levels. You can also find that in the Technical Details of the link.

Name:  企业微信截图_16160325544716.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  23.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    From their lighting chart it looks like the 0.5 lumens would be the longest duration.

LEVEL 1 (lumens) 1,200~300
    Run-time LEVEL 1
    1.5 minutes+75 minutes

LEVEL 2 (lumens) 300
    Run-time LEVEL 2
    95 minutes

LEVEL 3 (lumens) 60
    Run-time LEVEL 3
    7.5 hours

LEVEL 4 (lumens) 12
    Run-time LEVEL 4 33 hours

LEVEL 5 (lumens) 0.5
    Run-time LEVEL 5
    20 days

I didn’t see a mention of howling it takes to recharge, I would like to know that.

Nice question! I got the answer from the technician. It takes about an hour to charge baton3, and about 2.5 hours to charge the charging box.

Quote Originally Posted by Wincor View Post

Hi Wincor,

About cleaning: The lens position can be used for cleaning with a clean cloth, and other positions can be wiped with alcohol.

About solar charging: It’s because solar charging efficiency is too slow. Many of our lights support fast charging. Fast charging is much more convenient than solar charging.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast