Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Shipment VERY SMALL

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tiny shipment, get em while they last, and be sure to check in with your local store for availability! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Products/firearms/rifles#?sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=FREEDOM%20ORDNANCE

159602012_2924077611156373_3104851021192503117_o.jpg

What's the process of say buying the restricted and swapping barrels with a NR one down the road and changing the status from R to NR?

Easy to do if you were to sell the restricted barrel after changing it (making it not possible to change it back on a whim) or cheaper to pay the child's random on EE NRs and not have the RCMP headache/paperwork?

I actually sighed in relief seeing there are no NR versions this time. I was told "no more FX-9s this year", believed it, and bought a TNW ASR instead. If now an NR FX-9 shipment just came in, I wouldn't know what I should do.

That's what I've been looking for. For me 8" barrel is a sweet spot for PCC.

4" barrel is too short, might so shoot a Glock for that matter. But 18" barrel makes it too much out of balance, bulky, heavy, and for PCC does not much improve accuracy. Just a Canada thing - which is a luxury of shooting in the bush. Since my range is the only place for me to shoot - so NR does not make much sense to me. I know, some people think NR version will anyhow save it from future bans. It won't. In that scenario you won't be able to shoot it regardless of the barrel length. Enjoy it while you can.

Back
Top Bottom