paulsingh

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
my restricted pal is coming for renewal in july

should i get it renewed before applying for conversion to nos restreicted

or should i get is renewed and then apply for conversion

thanks in advance

Me no understand?
You definitely don't want to let any of the firearms licenses to lapse. Is it an upgrade to Non-restricted that you are doing? If that is the case it costs nothing to apply for the Non-restricted portion if you don't let the licence lapse.

Some one else chime in here if you think this is wrong.

Usually people go from non restricted to restricted.

Just give me one reason, a valid reason , maybe I will try to understand.

If what is intended is renewing for non-restricted only when you currently have restricted then I certainly wouldn't do it even if you don't currently own restricted firearms.

Interests wax and wane in shooting and while you not be that interested in handguns or black rifles at the moment keep all of your classifications just in case.

I briefly gave some thought to getting out of 12(6) due to the inspection requirements. Screw that. I've got the classification and I have no intention of giving it or any other one up.

sorry guys, i got my words mixed up

i currently have a non-restricted that is up for renewal in july...

i want to convert this license to add restricted firearms

should i do the restricted course and apply for conversion

or should i first renew my non restricted and then apply for conversion to restricted

thanks again

Fully agree with 7.62 about time frame. I applied for renewal of my RPAL/12-6 two days after CFC sent notice & got it back 3 days before the old one expired. Time frame early Sept to mid-Dec.
Then had to get renewed long term ATT.

I am waiting for my non restricted to arrive and am kicking myself for not getting tested for both at the same time. So to get a restricted I pass the test and just send in paperwork and money and they use the same photo?

Back
Top Bottom