Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: B+T GHM9 Non Restricted Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere but what is the weight on these with the non restricted conversion? I'm also looking at getting the telescoping stock so if you know the weight on your personal one that'd be awesome.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I'm not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere but what is the weight on these with the non restricted conversion? I'm also looking at getting the telescoping stock so if you know the weight on your personal one that'd be awesome.

Thanks again!
    The collapsible stock is heavier than the light plastic folder. How much so however I am not sure. Mine does not have the faux can on the front either but I will try to remember to bring it in next week and weigh it on our scale. Just be warned that our scale is old school and may be off by an ounce either way, lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    The collapsible stock is heavier than the light plastic folder. How much so however I am not sure. Mine does not have the faux can on the front either but I will try to remember to bring it in next week and weigh it on our scale. Just be warned that our scale is old school and may be off by an ounce either way, lol.
    Thanks!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Amazing job with the paint on yours and the stock sells it... O the money sunk into that gun lol, you took too long to bring these in I spent my expensive gun budget on an O/U... when these are don’t might have to flex for one anyway though.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Would it be possible to get an upper from B and T and have you guys barrel it? Was thinking of buying one and keeping an upper with the short barrel for easy changing.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Still available? NR barrels
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    Would it be possible to get an upper from B and T and have you guys barrel it? Was thinking of buying one and keeping an upper with the short barrel for easy changing.
    We can do that for you, no problems. The barrels are here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/non-re...-9-9mm-rifles/

NOTE : The rifle MUST be a Gen 2.

How to tell ? The Gen 1's are a monolithic upper meaning that the tiny front hand guard is part of the receiver extrusion. Gen 3's are the latest to come out and if you remove the front hand guard you will see a castle nut with three slots in it. We don't have barrel for either of these Gen's.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Do you have nr length barrels for apc 9mm?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    Do you have nr length barrels for apc 9mm?
    +1, would buy immediately.

Hey Leigh,

Wanted to PM... I got this from the CFP today:

"Good day,

In order to correctly determine the legal classification of the above-noted firearms, digital images are required.
    Images showing markings that are crisp and clear that should be take at the highest resolution possible and include:

- Overall left and right side with a ruler/measuring tape on top of the barrel.
    - Close-ups of any and all markings, including the serial number.

Please note that we have a size limitation of 5MB for receiving files. If necessary, two or three images per email will be acceptable, providing that they are of good quality JPEG and must be sent as attachments."

As the conversion was done wayyy back in 2021 by your team, shall I chalk this up as a clerical catch-up in Miramichi, or be more concerned? I can't send any pics, as I no longer have the boomstick. Doubly concerned as I did phone in some time ago to CONFIRM that it had been removed from my restricted inventory.... not sure why they're asking again. Have you guys seen this before?

Thx!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast