Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: B+T GHM9 Non Restricted Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by 12gaugebonanza View Post
    I would love to see some more aggressive handrails, the last ones seems little bit lame to be honest. It is a very expensive gun and very reliable gun and i have a feeling that current handrails don't compliment the gun in full. Sorry, just my opinion.
    Well since we haven't voted ourselves into full Communism *yet* you my friend are free to take it or leave it. Don't care if you like them or not, if you don't have constructive criticism then post somewhere else please, like revleft.com(munism)......lol

Anyone else have design suggestions please make sure they are clear and constructive. No bad ideas unless they are written in red ink.

And as far as living in Quebec..buddy, they have the most oppressive anti-gun gov't in Kanada and deserve to have our support.

Vive la belle province !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Just to confirm... there is going to be complete rifles for sale again correct? And if so... any with glock lowers?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Just to confirm... there is going to be complete rifles for sale again correct? And if so... any with glock lowers?

Thanks
    We have 10x GHM9-G (Glock) rifles here already converted. They will be for sale soon and I will be posting it here along with a link to the website once they are done and ready to ship. You guys have been awesome and waited patiently and I thank you for that. My best guess for these is about 1-2 weeks.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We have 10x GHM9-G (Glock) rifles here already converted. They will be for sale soon and I will be posting it here along with a link to the website once they are done and ready to ship. You guys have been awesome and waited patiently and I thank you for that. My best guess for these is about 1-2 weeks.
    Awesome! Thanks!

Hi Leigh, keep a "handrail" , barrel and fake can on the side: a relative will send his for your magic work in a week or two.

PS: make sure to fit the most "aggressive handrail", he's from Quebec...

Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Hi Leigh, keep a "handrail" , barrel and fake can on the side: a relative will send his for your magic work in a week or two.

PS: make sure to fit the most "aggressive handrail", he's from Quebec...

Hahahaha, copy that amigo !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Hi Leigh, would you have any of the $$$ telescoping stocks available? I'd be interested. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwaynetheglockjohnson View Post
    Hi Leigh, would you have any of the $$$ telescoping stocks available? I'd be interested. Thanks!
    Not in stock but not hard to get from the distributor. Good choice btw, love, love, love mine. Makes all the difference compared to the cheap and crappy folder they come with imho.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

I would be interested in a collapsible stock as well, as long as it gives you a decent length of pull.

CGN Regular
    Well since we haven't voted ourselves into full Communism *yet* you my friend are free to take it or leave it. Don't care if you like them or not, if you don't have constructive criticism then post somewhere else please, like revleft.com(munism)......lol

Anyone else have design suggestions please make sure they are clear and constructive. No bad ideas unless they are written in red ink.

And as far as living in Quebec..buddy, they have the most oppressive anti-gun gov't in Kanada and deserve to have our support.

Vive la belle province !
    Thanks

I'm glad there is a ignore function on CGN, it takes the frustration out of a good thread lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast