Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: B+T GHM9 Non Restricted Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

So does anyone else have any pictures to share?

Sorry, only "pre-Dlask" pics at this time but ask again in a couple of months.

... providing Canada Post still works, there are rumors of a Mississauga black-hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

OK. My buddy Mike (you known where from) showed up with his "Dlask modified" at the range the other day. Yes indeed, a surprise visit, he said he needed a change from his Sasquatch GF...

Anyway for a few beers he let me handle his Dlask GHM9. Superb workmanship. Splendid with the fake can. Much heavier front end because of the NR barrel but super easy to handle thanks to the slender hand guard. Was topped with a cheap Vortex Crossfire red dot.

For a few shots of scotch I was welcome to a few mags. Bench rested, the IPSC puff loads were ringing the 100 yard 10 inch steel plate. Missed a few times when getting trigger happy.

A definitely well worth NR conversion on a supercool gun.
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Does this mean the NR converted ones are shipping out soon then Dlask?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerwithguns View Post
    Does this mean the NR converted ones are shipping out soon then Dlask?
    Got the barrels back from turning last Friday. They will be chambered and engraved this week then out for bluing.

When they are ready I will let you know. We don't get paid until they ship so it is to our benefit as well to get these done asap.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

That's awesome news! Thank you. Really looking forward to joining the B+T club.

I would love to see some more aggressive handrails, the last ones seems little bit lame to be honest. It is a very expensive gun and very reliable gun and i have a feeling that current handrails don't compliment the gun in full. Sorry, just my opinion.

^^^^

"aggressive handrails"...wtf? Maybe a shoulder thing that goes up with that?

Just read your long 6 post history. "All of them seem little bit lame to be honest". Brand spanking new on the forum and hitting subjects precisely like a wendy team fan.
    Maybe its just me but it reeks liberal troll and I hope mods and others are seeing your game.
    "Sorry, just my opinion." How about feeding justin's starfish with your more aggressive "handrails", rumor is he loves it.
    Spock to Kirk:

If you are in Kebekistan, you can not be to smart, so your comment goes straight to the garbage. Wham bam thank you mam style.

Check yourself fella...... you are in the wrong here.

UR2X3M4ME

Quote Originally Posted by 12gaugebonanza View Post
    If you are in Kebekistan, you can not be to smart, so your comment goes straight to the garbage. Wham bam thank you mam style.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast