Thread: CDS dial question

CGN Regular

CDS dial question

When submitting the required information to Leupold for a cds dial, can I also include my verified drop data for lets say 300,400 and 500 yards? This I would assume give me an accurate dial for my rifle. Is there a place on the application for information like this?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerrya View Post
    When submitting the required information to Leupold for a cds dial, can I also include my verified drop data for lets say 300,400 and 500 yards? This I would assume give me an accurate dial for my rifle. Is there a place on the application for information like this?

thanks
    He's where you fill out the forms for Canadian customers

https://www.korthgroup.com/custom_shop/custom-dials

All the info is there.

Doug

I've ordered quite a few dials from Korth and the dials have been great for the most part. On one or two occasions I've found a bit of discrepancy and Korth was quick to correct with me providing an 'actual' drop chart....so either give Korth a call directly prior to submission and/or include a few of your numbers in the comments of their form with and explanation....they're great to work with and a little extra info never hurts.
    Good luck.

Business Member
    Good morning,

Any additional info or data you wish to provide can be added in the last box on our web form - additional information. If you need anything further, do not hesitate to give us a call.

Regards,
    KGL

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Good morning,

Any additional info or data you wish to provide can be added in the last box on our web form - additional information. If you need anything further, do not hesitate to give us a call.

Regards,
    KGL
    Thanks KGL