GHM9-G units in stock!!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The GHM9 Compact G is a sporty 9x19mm carbine with an integrated shoulder stock. It is a perfect and inexpensive semi-automatic carbine for dynamic shooting as well as just for plinking.

The special feature of the G version is the fact, that the gun is designed for Glock magazines and can accommodate all double-column 9 mm magazines.

Besides that the firearm is, as the name already implies, due to its 110 mm short barrel, very compact. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Products/firearms/rifles#?sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=B%26T%20AG

Be sure to check out the following stocking dealers:

Firearms Outlet Canada
Red Deer Shooting Centre
Northern Elite Firearms
G4C Sports
Tenda

WMC5JbV.png

Specifications

Manufacturer: B&T AG

Model: GHM9-G

Calibre: 9mm (9x19)

Action: Semi-Auto

Safety Type: Two Position

Barrel Specifications: 175mm / 110 mm

Twist Rate: 1:10

Gas System: Blowback

Muzzle Device: N/A

Furniture: Magpul MOE Grip

Handguard: 1913 Rails

Sights: Foldable Open Sights

Finish: Black

Capacity: 10+1

Weight: 2.4 Kg

Overall Length: 660mm / 370mm/14.6" - 563mm/22.1"

Condition: New

Classification: Restricted

Accessories Included: Hard case and sling.

Last edited:
Love the stuff you guys bring in but...

“It is a perfect and inexpensive semi-automatic carbine for dynamic shooting as well as just for plinking.” $2000-$3000 do not a cheap plinker make.

The GHM9 Compact G is a sporty 9x19mm carbine with an integrated shoulder stock. It is a perfect and "inexpensive" semi-automatic carbine for dynamic shooting as well as just for plinking.

Right... not that I don't want one but that's not accurate by any stretch of the imagination.

I’m pretty sure they meant inexpensive to feed vs. 5.56 or 7.62 at least that’s what I immediately thought they meant since the people at wolverine aren’t known for stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom