Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NR KM Arms M17s .223 In Canada 1899.00USD in stock

Does it come with a mag, manual or cleaning kit? Is it going to be shipped in a K&M box? Any plans on bringing the M17 in .308? Thanks in advance IRUNGUNS.

Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    RDB is a step above the T97 (Gen 3 T97 is around $1300, the RDB is around $1500) - but below the Tavors and X95s ($2600).

Needs some minor work out of the box. Trigger is good. Disassembly is a #####. Gas setting requires fiddling, otherwise you get stovepipes, jams, or failure to ejects (have had bullets pushed into the case, or cases bend by the force of the recoil).
    But once you finish loctite'ing the screws, and finding your gas setting, its a fun plinker.

The M17S is supposed to be much simpler, and you can almost take it apart like an AR (uses pins and pivots open). Supposedly has a custom-grade trigger pack which is smooth.
    Only thing I've noticed on reviews is the barrel heats up (obviously) during sustained firing, and because the rifle is pretty open and made of metal, the heat comes through and you can feel it.
    Heat was not a problem...To be fair I had a vertical grip on the front .
    Last edited by Jonesyatpl; 03-24-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

Is anyone else having trouble buying from IRG.ca because of the “captcha code” at checkout?

Any 308 versions coming?

Not at this time, and after the horrific events that just happened in Colorado things are going to get a lot worse for inventory allocations, magazines especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjackdaddy View Post
    Any 308 versions coming?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by CARLTROS View Post
    Can you clean the piston on this model without tools or does it need an Allen key like the 308?
    I'll take it as YES since IRG is not addressing this question. Also, most video I've seen online all focused on praising about how good the trigger is, how easy the takedown is, how easy to remove the bolt, and how beefy that bolt design is, which are all valid points. Yet no video review of the gun mentioned anything about how to take down and clean the piston.
    "Once they are gone, they are gone." -- Anonymous Sales Rep

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Not at this time, and after the horrific events that just happened in Colorado things are going to get a lot worse for inventory allocations, magazines especially.
    Everyone has a pile of 308 ammo that needs to be shot. Get some 308 in.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

sold out already? dang! IRUNGUNS, do you offer the option of custom ordering a .308 with the understanding of lead times and extra costs?

Cant believe they sold out already! I will definitely be picking one up if another batch comes in later this year.

I don’t think so, I’m taking silence as everything remains the same, the piston is part of the barrel assembly which is loctited together with an Allen screw for some ridiculous reason, I’d love to own this system otherwise, guess they won’t bother to improve the takedown since they’ll sell em anyway lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast