Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruger BX-25 Value Pack 10/22 Magazine .22 LR Two 25/10 Round in Canada 41.86USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunmoong View Post
    cosmetic purpose for some tacool 10/22 setup
    You should see the look on the Gophers faces when they see me out in the field with one of these mags in my SR22!
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

25's are prohib by the RCMP for the 10/22 so they have to be pinned. Why someone would want to use these over standard 10rd flush mount ones are that these would be alot easier/quicker to change mags, release easier, and yes to some people(myself included) they look better in certain setups.

It’s unfortunate that Ruger ever marketed these as Ruger Charger mags. Even more unfortunate that the RCMP and the Libs are too incompetent to make firearms laws that make any sense.
    KABOOM!

Sure wish the guys at the store would empty the phone inbox. Can't log in and can't call.

CGN Regular
    First purchase from IRG on the order confirmation it says to pay for gst and shipping for order to be complete. Will they just charge it to my CC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ohmoney View Post
    First purchase from IRG on the order confirmation it says to pay for gst and shipping for order to be complete. Will they just charge it to my CC
    nope.

log in to Canadian website -->my account---> incomplete orders ---> click on the order and it should prompt you to pay the taxes.

its been a while since I've put an order through but I recall that being the way to do it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Got through on phone! Easy peasy. They know something's wrong with the website, apparently.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by flaminguitar View Post
    25's are prohib by the RCMP for the 10/22 so they have to be pinned. Why someone would want to use these over standard 10rd flush mount ones are that these would be alot easier/quicker to change mags, release easier, and yes to some people(myself included) they look better in certain setups.
    “Prohib by the RCMP”. I just thought that should be considered on its own.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    What’s the point though ? Factorie 10’s work great. Does this now mean that those 25’s are illegal ? I’m out of the loop.
    2/3 of my factory offerings are pure garbage, won't feed, I plan on taking them apart and seeing what's going on but they haven't even been used that much in my opinion to warrant a strip down, I am already ready to throw them away.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Helly View Post
    It’s unfortunate that Ruger ever marketed these as Ruger Charger mags. Even more unfortunate that the RCMP and the Libs are too incompetent to make firearms laws that make any sense.
    I’ve never even seen a Charger. How many are even in this country?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast