Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCL MRX Bison Scout 12.5" 5.56 Nato Non-Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    It sounds like the barrels are pretty easy to swap out.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I'm surprised that the Ranger is coming out in a couple weeks and it's not even listed on their website? Is there a sketch, drawing or actual picture of a Ranger prototype somewhere on the internet?

The only other longer barrel MRX model they show on their web page is the Jackal with a different aluminum stock, a 14.5 inch barrel and a weight of 9.2 lbs?
    If you download the bison spec sheet from their website, a picture of the ranger is included. Looks the same but no top rail.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    If you download the bison spec sheet from their website, a picture of the ranger is included. Looks the same but no top rail.
    Thanks, I can see the renderings and specs there.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Vudu 1-6x Grey.

To the top.

hi, I have this rifle and I think for the price it is a good rifle. I have shot several hundreds of rounds and no issues.
    the trigger is very, very good.

I have only one beef with this rifle, the trigger guard is not to spec. When you grip the rifle the guard cuts into your middle finger.
    I have tried several after markets grips which are fatter than the Magpul that comes with it. Better, buts still digs into you middle finger.
    I have solve this problem by having a custom grip made out of wood by my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by phats View Post
    hi, I have this rifle and I think for the price it is a good rifle. I have shot several hundreds of rounds and no issues.
    the trigger is very, very good.

I have only one beef with this rifle, the trigger guard is not to spec. When you grip the rifle the guard cuts into your middle finger.
    I have tried several after markets grips which are fatter than the Magpul that comes with it. Better, buts still digs into you middle finger.
    I have solve this problem by having a custom grip made out of wood by my buddy.
    I have had zero issues with this gun shooting 223 or 556. I was super impressed with the accuracy when I tried Winchester Varmint X 223 Remington 40gr and Federal Varmint and Predator .223 Rem, 53 Gr, Hornady V-Max. My LGS had a great sale on the Federal Varmint so I stocked up. I know others have had issues but I really enjoy shooting it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like a Magpul bipod. Nice but a bit expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12