Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GREAT First Experience at Tenda Store Today

I love the weekly Tendapost. I guess I'm one of those robots that hasn't had any issues with Tenda.

I really like Tenda! My last 3 ammo need/visits have been to this place.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin bullets View Post
    I really like Tenda! My last 3 ammo need/visits have been to this place.
    Don't just limit your great news to just this one thread. If you click on the dealer network button above and find Tenda. There's at least a dozen or more similar threads that should be reactivated. I encourage all of you to do this until the entire dealers news is all threads about Tenda!
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 04-12-2021 at 11:28 AM. Reason: More sarcasm needed

I'm kind of new to the forum so maybe I missed the boat on why a lot of people dislike this place. It seems enough that I'm sure there's probably some good reasons for it. But personally I've ordered a few seperate occasions online and found everything to be perfectly reasonable. Nothing blew me away by any means, but decent prices, decent service, decent speed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKeen View Post
    I'm kind of new to the forum so maybe I missed the boat on why a lot of people dislike this place. It seems enough that I'm sure there's probably some good reasons for it. But personally I've ordered a few seperate occasions online and found everything to be perfectly reasonable. Nothing blew me away by any means, but decent prices, decent service, decent speed.
    Just wait, they’ll screw up your order eventually.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Don't just limit your great news to just this one thread. If you click on the dealer network button above and find Tenda. There's at least a dozen or more similar threads that should be reactivated. I encourage all of you to do this until the entire dealers news is all threads about Tenda!
    Buuuuudy, I totally agree. I think I will start a new thread on how I went to tenda and they were good to me as well. We definitely need more tenda threads.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Buuuuudy, I totally agree. I think I will start a new thread on how I went to tenda and they were good to me as well. We definitely need more tenda threads.
    That's the spirit!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123