Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GREAT First Experience at Tenda Store Today

GREAT First Experience at Tenda Store Today

I was in the area and thought I'd drop by the Tenda store.

I am very pleased that I did - the store is clean, the staff is friendly, and they had a pretty good selection of accessories. Ammunition is slightly cheaper than what I have bought at other places, and they gave me a free burlap / reuseable Tenda shopping bag to store my purchases and take home (that is a nice touch - usually retail outlets charge for such things). They had some items that were sold out elsewhere. Overall, for my first experience shopping there, I was very pleased. There were some other customers there including a police officer and a really old man with a beard halfway down his abdomen, who remarked about how the store's renos look great. Store was welcoming, they had a lot of staff walking around assisting customers. I would definitely go back, especially to look at their firearms selection. Would definitely recommend the in store experience if you are in the area.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    I look for reasons to be in the area, and build a Tenda visit in every time. If you like good food, there are plenty of options within a 2 minute drive of the place...and I like to eat.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    I look for reasons to be in the area, and build a Tenda visit in every time. If you like good food, there are plenty of options within a 2 minute drive of the place...and I like to eat.
    So, are you going to leave us in suspense?

Baton Rouge is good steakhouse - fantastic ribs. The Host is good for upscale Indian Food. And then there is that plaza/compound with a few different restaurants including a great kabob place.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Jim Kai Kee Noodles in the plaza just down the street at the NW corner at hwy 7 is the go to place for cheap very good wonton soup - service is fast, good for a quick bite. Cash only.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    So, are you going to leave us in suspense?
    Yep! lol My favourite place close to Tenda is called Kum Hong BBQ, on highway 7 just west of 7 and W Beaver Creek in the Scotia Bank/McDonald's plaza. Not even a 2 minute drive from the store. Haven't been there since Covid, but it used to be a weekly visit at least. Take-out only, but amazing food...and always a line. (they're quick, so 10 minute wait max)

The store is really nice and inviting. They did a great job on the reno. Definitely worth the drive.

CGN frequent flyer
    Yep! lol My favourite place close to Tenda is called Kum Hong BBQ, on highway 7 just west of 7 and W Beaver Creek in the Scotia Bank/McDonald's plaza. Not even a 2 minute drive from the store. Haven't been there since Covid, but it used to be a weekly visit at least. Take-out only, but amazing food...and always a line. (they're quick, so 10 minute wait max)
    My favourite place close to Tenda is G4C. These threads seem fake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    My favourite place close to Tenda is G4C. These threads seem fake.
    Tendoids out in force!

I love Tenda threads.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast