Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Mini 2 Up To 35% Off! 4 gears only cost CA$97.44

I put the tan in the cart, and when check out it says out of stock. That was maybe 20:03 p.m, and the black one is still in stock now. I don't know how man tan were available... that's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by shelby78 View Post
    Isn't this the light they did a recall on cause it can go to turbo in your pocket? From what I found anyone that bought one and wasn't happy got sent a o-bulb and a pair of silicone endcaps. They say the silicone endcaps can reduce the risk of it turning on in your pocket..

My thinking is it should probly be mentioned vs advertising it like a sale. Basically you have to use the lockout feature or deal with alot of heat in your pants and or a dead battery if or when it turns itself on.
    Yes that’s the one and you have to check I agree on the disclaimer below.

Tips For Daily Maintenance
    1. Press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds to lock it out before pocket carry.
    2. Please keep the front lens clean and unobstructed while in use.
    3. Utilize the included rubber tailswitch shield to prevent any accidental activation.

Disclaimer
    Warrior mini is designed and shall be used in ways expressly set forth in applicable warrior mini product documentation, where the LOCKOUT mode button is introduced for user protection. In particular, warrior mini should not be used when it is turned on with the lens covered or any other application in which the failure or lack of desired operation of the product may result in personal injury, death, or property damage. Product warranties shall be deemed void for the usage of warrior mini in ways not expressly set forth in applicable warrior mini documentation. Olight shall not be liable for any claims or damages arising out of or relating to warrior mini used in ways not expressly set forth in applicable warrior mini documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by shelby78 View Post
    Isn't this the light they did a recall on cause it can go to turbo in your pocket? From what I found anyone that bought one and wasn't happy got sent a o-bulb and a pair of silicone endcaps. They say the silicone endcaps can reduce the risk of it turning on in your pocket..

My thinking is it should probly be mentioned vs advertising it like a sale. Basically you have to use the lockout feature or deal with alot of heat in your pants and or a dead battery if or when it turns itself on.
    Hi sir,

Thank you for your suggestion. When you are preparing to place an order, a disclaimer about Warrior Mini will pop up. In order to ensure the correct use by customers, I will aslo add the reminder to the post.

Thanks again!

Email: vicky_zhuang@olightworld.com

Use the coupon code CGN10 to get 10% off
    except products on sale and X9R Marauder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    I have around 30 Olights and i love them!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Order in! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2roll View Post
    I tried to get one but the website was so glitchy I was not able to complete the purchase, and after 40 minutes of trying I see the tan one is now out of stock so I give up.
    I apologize for the frustrating situation. Warrior Mini desert tan were sold out so quick due to the small quantity. We will work with the IT team to optimize our website to bring you a better experience next time.

Quote Originally Posted by bandaricjj View Post
    I put the tan in the cart, and when check out it says out of stock. That was maybe 20:03 p.m, and the black one is still in stock now. I don't know how man tan were available... that's crazy!
    Hi sir, I am sorry that Warrior Mini desert tan were sold out so quick due to the small quantity. But this series of lights will come out again. Please continue to pay attention to our sales.

I tried to check it out at exactly 8:00, probably 30 seconds after the sale started and was not able to complete the purchase. That tells me they never really had any real stock of them.
    CSSA Member, CFFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by luv2roll View Post
    I tried to check it out at exactly 8:00, probably 30 seconds after the sale started and was not able to complete the purchase. That tells me they never really had any real stock of them.
    they should put the quantity of each color up front if there is a huge difference in quantity, and also limit the item per order to give everybody a chance. I ordered the black one anyway but quite disappointed with their marketing tactic.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Wow! Mine shipped already.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast