Thread: Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service

Recently I had contacted Tillsonburg Guns to place an order for some .45 cal bullets lead bullets..Not only did they have the best price I found , but their customer service was outstanding and refreshing.

I was treated as a valuable customer - not a pain-in-the-neck like some dealers do...I would definately deal again with them and recommend them to others.

Thanks Tillsonburg Guns!
    <><

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    We are more than happy to help you out anytime. Thank you for the kind words!
    Jeff

BANNED
    I agree, customer service is excellent. I just bought a Lyman case dryer, (first time buyer) everyone was out of stock. I contacted Tillsonburg to be put on a notify list. Jeff contacted me a stated he believes that one came in in his last order, he stated he would email me the next day as they went through the order. Next day I received an email stating it would be put on their website for me. The next day I get an email from Jeff apologizing that he had to raise the price 10.00 because there cost went up. When is the last time you hear of a dealer apologizing that he had to raise the price. I actually expected it to be higher than 10.00 the way pricing is going right now. Thank you very much Jeff and you will be getting more of my business

I also have nothing but praise for these folks.
    Have purchased multiple firearms over a period of time and everything is dealt with in a professional and prompt manner.
    Kudos to this business!!!