Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good store to deal with

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tenda is cheap, that's why people buy there. I messaged them about an order I was not happy with and did not even get a reply. Bought a bunch of milsurp rifles which had several issues, cracked stocks and did not fire. Fixed it myself, I don't have patience to wait several months.

Now at least I know why my credit card has been compromised as well. Thank you for letting me know. I was wondering.

It's already a joke here amongst my shooting buddies when one of us is thinking buying another gun. Like "how much does Tenda has to be cheaper to make me buy from them" etc etc, LOL

Last edited by scianna54; 04-02-2021 at 01:53 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN frequent flyer
    These threads look like straight up astroturfing.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    So YOU personally, had a credit card fraud, but can PERSONALLY narrow that down to Tenda....
    That's pretty good, I've had many compromised, and it's never been nailed down to when or where. Generally the fraudsters grab a bunch and don't act on them for 6+ months, then they blow them all in a couple days. Just the way that scam works, happens at gas stations, food courts, online, and also when you have CC info stored on your phone.

There are a thousand Tenda threads praising the most simple and mundane deals already. You bought a rifle and they didn’t mess it up, good for Tenda !!! and now you’re taking issue with any dissent. Does your mom work for Tenda or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    These threads look like straight up astroturfing.
    On both sides. It's why I love them

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I have had plenty of dealings with Tenda totaling a whole bunch of $$$$ and haven no problem with them. It's not that I have never had an order get screwed up- I have- but it was resolved completely. Tenda has good prices and free shipping. People need to be realistic about companies they deal with. Gun shops aren't Amazon, it's often going to take a little time to get your order shipped.
    Especially when they deliberately list things as in stock when they aren’t.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    On both sides. It's why I love them
    What’s the other “side” ? You think that Tenda competitors are sabotaging their fake threads ? Hahaha that’s some next level CPP gamesmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    What’s the other “side” ? You think that Tenda competitors are sabotaging their fake threads ? Hahaha that’s some next level CPP gamesmanship.
    What is CPP?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Canadian Pension Plan?

You share your good experience and I’ll share my bad. Ordered a gun that came broken took me 7 1/2 months to get it fixed. I’ll never buy with Tenda again. Garbage company.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast