Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good store to deal with

Good store to deal with

Never had a problem with these guys, always got decent shipping times, last order I got was delivered in less then a week (CZ rifle) and everything about the gun and buying experience was exceptional.
    You might read #### on these guys but I have never experienced anything but good service and every product was beyond expectations.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Here we go...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    You should probably just pick one of the five or six other threads on Tenda and add your approval/disapproval of their services. Starting another thread to show their abilities on doing their job as a provider of a service isn't necessary.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Tendoids unite!

Great, now I’m going to have nightmares over how many tenda threads there are. Make it stop!!!

There are enough threads out of their forum about whiney ####, felt it was worthwhile IN their forum to state something positive.
    They have good prices and ship fast, order was at my door in less then a week. Worthwhile giving them props. Got a really nice CZ 527 I'm happy with.
    They can take the praise or delete it, lock it, whatever. Half dozen orders, never an issue.

CGN Regular
    Any good restaurants in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    Any good restaurants in the area?
    Walnut....it's pretty good.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    There are enough threads out of their forum about whiney ####, felt it was worthwhile IN their forum to state something positive.
    They have good prices and ship fast, order was at my door in less then a week. Worthwhile giving them props. Got a really nice CZ 527 I'm happy with.
    They can take the praise or delete it, lock it, whatever. Half dozen orders, never an issue.
    Whiny ####, you mean valid customer complaints. People always seem to forget that just because people haven’t had an issue themselves, that it is in fact possible for others to.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Whiny ####, you mean valid customer complaints. People always seem to forget that just because people haven’t had an issue themselves, that it is in fact possible for others to.
    Like? Share your own experience?
    Of course there are one offs where things may go sideways on an order, was it within the shops control or the shipping carriers?
    I know I'm stuck dealing with North Sylva if there is an issue after sale, they are the CZ distribution unit, sucks all kinds of ass because they are horrible to deal with, I understand that, it's our ####ty distribution system. Buying, shipping fast, getting something decent without even asking is nice, how can I complain? And it's not my first order, really the $200 orders were just as good.
    90% of customers are happy with what they buy, 10% always ##### even if they get what they want, I'm in customer service too, different products, but same bull####.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast