Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good store to deal with

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Walnut....it's pretty good.

You won the wood lottery. Beautiful!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Especially when they deliberately list things as in stock when they aren’t.
    Has not happened to me as far as I know. I suppose it's possible that a 2-3 day delay from order to shipping means the product wasn't in stock but it could also mean that is just how long it takes to get stuff processed, picked and shipped.

Also, I have had credit cards compromised twice after purchasing from the same CGN dealer (Not Tenda) They are a very well respected dealer on CGN, been around here for a very long time. The two incidences happened about 6-7 months apart and I only picked up on it as I reviewed statements from the past. I didn't go on their forum and blast them because I understand that credit card fraud is common these days and anyone and any business can be targeted.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Has not happened to me as far as I know. I suppose it's possible that a 2-3 day delay from order to shipping means the product wasn't in stock but it could also mean that is just how long it takes to get stuff processed, picked and shipped.

Also, I have had credit cards compromised twice after purchasing from the same CGN dealer (Not Tenda) They are a very well respected dealer on CGN, been around here for a very long time. The two incidences happened about 6-7 months apart and I only picked up on it as I reviewed statements from the past. I didn't go on their forum and blast them because I understand that credit card fraud is common these days and anyone and any business can be targeted.
    I think I know who the other said dealer is. Myself and a buddy both had this very same thing happen after orders from them
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    I ordered a CZ 527 and asked for one with a hand-picked tiger-stripe grain. They found one and charged me top dollar for it, which I was happy to pay.

Then when I went to pick it up they said they sold it to some guy named Hitzy. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I think I know who the other said dealer is. Myself and a buddy both had this very same thing happen after orders from them
    I've had that happen twice so I think I know who it is. Credit card company should have to tell you.

I've had my issues with Tenda. Pay and wait 2 weeks to ship then get a refund after they've sold out. I bought a grade-A - Milsurp and got Bobby Hulls slap shot practice stick. There was a third but I can't remember it offhand
    I have also had other various purchases off them that were positive, fast, and friendly concerning NEW firearms and ammo. Never buying Milsurp again. Can't say I won't use them again because a deals a deal.
    But it's been almost 2 years since I've used them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234