Benelli vs Turkinelli M4 review video

I've been on the fence for either the m4 or turk but can never pull the trigger either way. I keep leaning towards buy once cry once but then I keep changing my mind. Sigh...I definitely need to buy one this summer though so will be interesting to see which way I go.

I've been on the fence for either the m4 or turk but can never pull the trigger either way. I keep leaning towards buy once cry once but then I keep changing my mind. Sigh...I definitely need to buy one this summer though so will be interesting to see which way I go.

Cant lose going with a turk. If you dont like it you can always sell it on the exchange. I dont think you'd be dissapointed I'm certainly not. Im usually one for brands but lets get real this is 99% there for less than 3 times as much. Get them while you can, they might not always be available.

Last edited:
Cant lose going with a turk. If you dont like it you can always sell it on the exchange. I dont think you'd be dissapointed I'm certainly not. Im usually one for brands but lets get real this is 99% there for less than 3 times as much. Get them while you can, they might not always be available.

Did you try to take out the pistons? With the benelli m4 you can unscrew them with the removed cocking handle but it doesn't seem the same with the canuck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom