Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Import 5.45x39 Russian made bulk ammo to Canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Billnyethesigsauerguy View Post
    Do you have something in 5.45?
    A 5.45 SKS would sure be fun, SKS-D that takes AK74 mags would be even better!

For the sake of legal gun owners, I’m going to say don’t. I live on the west coast and some idiot sold a whole pile of illegal ak74 to a First Nations gang. These things have been popping up all over the island. I was working at a LGS when it happened. We would get calls almost daily looking for this “ AK74 “ ammo.
    "I tell you it dead"

Verry rare ammo in canada,put wtb in the ammo exchange section and good luck....

I recall seeing a forum post a week or two ago where some company was now importing ammo. Can't remember if it was irunguns or not.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

CGN frequent flyer
    What legal firearm would even be chambered in this caliber?

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    What legal firearm would even be chambered in this caliber?
    My question exactly... curious
    A french Canadian lost in a Communist country..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by onthehunt View Post
    For the sake of legal gun owners, I’m going to say don’t. I live on the west coast and some idiot sold a whole pile of illegal ak74 to a First Nations gang. These things have been popping up all over the island. I was working at a LGS when it happened. We would get calls almost daily looking for this “ AK74 “ ammo.
    How the hell does an idiot get a whole pile of AK-74s in Canada? Did Putin airdrop a care package of russian surplus for ####s and giggles?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    How the hell does an idiot get a whole pile of AK-74s in Canada? Did Putin airdrop a care package of russian surplus for ####s and giggles?
    Don't give the FSB ideas; their information warfare with Facebook has been successful enough as it is without infusing firearms into their doctrine

[QUOTE=onthehunt;17951775]For the sake of legal gun owners, I’m going to say don’t. I live on the west coast and some idiot sold a whole pile of illegal ak74 to a First Nations gang. These things have been popping up all over the island. I was working at a LGS when it happened. We would get calls almost daily looking for this “ AK74 “ ammo.[/QUOTE

Looks like one of them made its way to the op
    Lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    Likely smuggled illegally across the US border. I’m still waiting for the OP to justify why he needs this ammo? Seems pretty illegal and ridiculous to be trying to acquire ammo for a prohib only.

There were all types of AK’s used at OKA. I have no sympathy for anyone getting caught playing that game.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast