Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Importing Civilian Version of new Norinco QBZ-191

CGN Regular
    It will never happen keep dreaming

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    What is the correct pricing for a new, non restricted, never seen in Canada rifle?

$2500 sounds about right.
    Hell No. 2500 is for something premium. Canadians have gotten used to overpaying for junk

I would take one of these rifles for sure.

I would love one of these in 7.62x39 taking AK mags, but my expectations are very, very low. Happy Easter everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    See you never.

- Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Colossal Ursidae View Post
    It’s Chinese, let’s not price it above US made rifles. Realistically it should be around 1K, what the importers do is another story.
    It's communist Chinese, let's not import them. Include me out, unless someone tools up and makes unlicensed copies.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooner View Post
    It's communist Chinese, let's not import them. Include me out, unless someone tools up and makes unlicensed copies.
    This/\/\
    I hope everyone on this forum understands buying any Norc stuff is a direct support of their commie evil regime, especially now after what they did to the rest of the world. Nixon invited those f***s into WTO and this is how they paid back, by communist infiltration of western democracies, domination of Asia and Africa, industrial and other espionage, copying and intellectual property theft and the worst possible abuse of human rights. They could try to give me their s**t for free and I still wouldn't take it.

CGN Regular
    I don't really care if it's made by China, not buying their rifles won't stop them buying up the country and making Canada their satellite once the US reaches the final stages of senescence, it's inevitable. So if Norinco wants to let us buy cheap rifles, fine by me, it won't change a thing. We have no other source considering Russian imports are banned, so please don't bring politics into this and turn this into another flamewar. Don't buy one if it bothers you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IMR4320 View Post
    This/\/\
    I hope everyone on this forum understands buying any Norc stuff is a direct support of their commie evil regime, especially now after what they did to the rest of the world. Nixon invited those f***s into WTO and this is how they paid back, by communist infiltration of western democracies, domination of Asia and Africa, industrial and other espionage, copying and intellectual property theft and the worst possible abuse of human rights. They could try to give me their s**t for free and I still wouldn't take it.
    I cannot disagree with this. Even though it's almost impossible to eliminate Chinese goods from our lives and I still own a couple of Chinese guns, I sure try to avoid supporting China these days. Also add in that anyone who has been impacted by Covid (which is all of us)should be furious with China.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooner View Post
    Now THAT I could support.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast