Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Importing Civilian Version of new Norinco QBZ-191

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    I don't really care if it's made by China, not buying their rifles won't stop them buying up the country and making Canada their satellite once the US reaches the final stages of senescence, it's inevitable. So if Norinco wants to let us buy cheap rifles, fine by me, it won't change a thing. We have no other source considering Russian imports are banned, so please don't bring politics into this and turn this into another flamewar. Don't buy one if it bothers you.

That is a completely reasonable and logical NPC response.

Quote Originally Posted by IMR4320 View Post
    This/\/\
    I hope everyone on this forum understands buying any Norc stuff is a direct support of their commie evil regime, especially now after what they did to the rest of the world. Nixon invited those f***s into WTO and this is how they paid back, by communist infiltration of western democracies, domination of Asia and Africa, industrial and other espionage, copying and intellectual property theft and the worst possible abuse of human rights. They could try to give me their s**t for free and I still wouldn't take it.
    Make good with your directive and throw away 80% of the stuff in your home and possession then.

Complaining about price and country of origin? By the time this importation process is completed; the Liberals and RCMP will have it banned.

I'd love one, another gun in Canada is a good gun......but we're dreaming here, unless the right politicians get elected.......
    “When the leaders speak of peace, the common folk know war is coming.”

***!f you're going to use the EE then learn to edit your ads for removal!***

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    That is a completely reasonable and logical NPC response.
    NPCs don't buy black guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    NPCs don't buy black guns.
    No joke boys I have two NPCs on my street. They wear shorts and sunglasses all year long no matter what the weather and are always walking their dogs. It's literally the creepiest things ever.

But yeah they definitely don't buy black guns

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IMR4320 View Post
    This/\/\
    I hope everyone on this forum understands buying any Norc stuff is a direct support of their commie evil regime, especially now after what they did to the rest of the world. Nixon invited those f***s into WTO and this is how they paid back, by communist infiltration of western democracies, domination of Asia and Africa, industrial and other espionage, copying and intellectual property theft and the worst possible abuse of human rights. They could try to give me their s**t for free and I still wouldn't take it.
    Look at you with the full throttle virtue signaling. Unles you live naked in an empty house, I can guarantee you are just as guilty of "supporting" china as anyone else. The hipocrisy is strong.

Which device did you use to type up your post again?
    Last edited by Youzawhale; 04-05-2021 at 08:50 AM.

We should get these in the hands of the uydhyrs and us lol
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    I'm in the do NOT support the Chinese communist regime camp....each to their own.
    Some here would sell their mother out for a dollar.
    Last edited by hawk-i; 04-05-2021 at 09:01 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Look at you with the full throttle virtue signaling. Unles you live naked in an empty house, I can guarantee you are just as guilty of "supporting" china as anyone else. The hipocrisy is strong.

Which device did you use to type up your post again?
    You're missing the fact that the every day necessary consumption goods are NOT available from local or civilized sources so, yes we all buy commie stuff because we have no choice. In guns and supplies we DO have a choice. Don't preach me about virtue signaling and hypocrisy.

I don’t buy commie gun...each $ that I can keep out of China hand..I will do.
    That gun will never make it out to the Canadian market anyways so all this is just pure fantasy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast