Dominion Arms Short barrel shotguns

Pretty sure it's Canada Ammos in house company that just buys Norinco products and does some QC/modification to them.

Dominion is Canada Ammo house brand that contracts out various manufacturers from China, Turkey even USA to produce products for them at a reasonable price.

Dominion is Canada Ammo house brand that contracts out various manufacturers from China, Turkey even USA to produce products for them at a reasonable price.

Whatever they are they work and they’re great. I pulled my newer 10/22 apart today and the trigger group fell to pieces. Love the 8.5” :)

I wouldn’t mind see if you can bring in more of those SXS outlaws with the dual trigger.

VV27Erpl.jpg

The cost of the Norinco 8.5" was going up in early 2020 and the price was close to $500 before tax then. Now, with the increased cost of everything including shipping, if it were possible, I'd expect a significant price increase.

You guys all want them, but as soon as they arrive at 2021 prices, you will all loose your #### and accuse CanAmmo of gouging.

Am I right or am I right?

Absolutley,
I find people wanting DA shotguns to be the same people that wouldnt spend an extra 300$ to have the same configuration on a Remington 870

A 870 express with an aftermarket 12" Barrel is normally a 600$ setup, even cheaper if you get the 870 used. Lot more reliable than a turkish or chinese, wherever they end up producing them.

shipping has gone up 500-1000% in the last few months. We are keeping a close eye on it, but this market won't take much price increase.

Back
Top Bottom