Dominion Arms Short barrel shotguns

Absolutley,
I find people wanting DA shotguns to be the same people that wouldnt spend an extra 300$ to have the same configuration on a Remington 870

A 870 express with an aftermarket 12" Barrel is normally a 600$ setup, even cheaper if you get the 870 used. Lot more reliable than a turkish or chinese, wherever they end up producing them.

Then you have the people like me that have sent their Grizzlies to tac ord for big dollar love hahaha

Has anyone heard about the Kodiak line having any catastrophic failures? I heard a rumour that was why cabelas pulled the line but there has not been any info on the web either. I have one and it seems like a half decent little shotty. Just wondering if anyone has heard the same as I have.

Has anyone heard about the Kodiak line having any catastrophic failures? I heard a rumour that was why cabelas pulled the line but there has not been any info on the web either. I have one and it seems like a half decent little shotty. Just wondering if anyone has heard the same as I have.

I have the marine mag fed one and it’s been good so far. I’ve probably put 400 rounds through it, mostly 2 3/4” shells.

Cabela's never carried our kodiaks FYI

Back
Top Bottom