Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dominion Arms Short barrel shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by brownbear53 View Post
    Absolutley,
    I find people wanting DA shotguns to be the same people that wouldnt spend an extra 300$ to have the same configuration on a Remington 870

A 870 express with an aftermarket 12" Barrel is normally a 600$ setup, even cheaper if you get the 870 used. Lot more reliable than a turkish or chinese, wherever they end up producing them.
    Then you have the people like me that have sent their Grizzlies to tac ord for big dollar love hahaha
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Has anyone heard about the Kodiak line having any catastrophic failures? I heard a rumour that was why cabelas pulled the line but there has not been any info on the web either. I have one and it seems like a half decent little shotty. Just wondering if anyone has heard the same as I have.
    When all else fails: Brute strength, ignorance, hammers and crowbars

Quote Originally Posted by nuckledragger View Post
    Has anyone heard about the Kodiak line having any catastrophic failures? I heard a rumour that was why cabelas pulled the line but there has not been any info on the web either. I have one and it seems like a half decent little shotty. Just wondering if anyone has heard the same as I have.
    I have the marine mag fed one and it’s been good so far. I’ve probably put 400 rounds through it, mostly 2 3/4” shells.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nuckledragger View Post
    Cabela's never carried our kodiaks FYI

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Cabela's never carried our kodiaks FYI
    THAT is very interesting information…
    When all else fails: Brute strength, ignorance, hammers and crowbars

CGN frequent flyer
    If you where to bring in a few 14 inch barrels for the 870 I would gladly take one off your hands.
    peace..through superior firepower!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345