CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE JUNE 25 2021++ on the 9 inch GSG Barrels from Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorCow View Post
    Sold out within 30sec....
    Added to card...
    try to enter my credit card number...
    sold out before i finish enter my cc number...
    makes me wonder are people using bot to buy
    You need to give in to our tech overlords and allow your browser to remember your credit card info.
    CCFR, CSSA, ORA

The next batch is only 20 barrels but the one after that will be 100. If anyone needs a job let me know, we could use the help. As a bonus you get access to this cool stuff !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Andy93 View Post
    You need to give in to our tech overlords and allow your browser to remember your credit card info.
    ^ This is what I did. Entering 3 numbers is faster than entering the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents View Post
    ^ This is what I did. Entering 3 numbers is faster than entering the whole thing.
    Haha that's the only thing i forgot to do. Welp, guess I'll have my chance again. Hopefully as more and more people get their barrels, we'll have more time for the rest of us lowly peasants.

Cheers on the larger upcoming batches. You're doing great.
    Gun control is using both arms.

Le contrôle des armes a feux, c'est utiliser les deux mains.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    The next batch is only 20 barrels but the one after that will be 100. If anyone needs a job let me know, we could use the help. As a bonus you get access to this cool stuff !
    Wonderful, thanks Leigh. I'm an old fellow, heart can't take this!

Sold out for now. I will see if a box of Timmy's doughnuts can speed up the bluing shop. Sorry for the slow rate of mfg right now. We'll do our best to move this along quicker in the near future.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Thanks for haulin' ass for us Leigh!

Hey guys, just a reminder. You will need to ship the rifles in with either a fixed stock that has a SCREW type fastener holding it on or we will have to pin your stock open to the minimum length needed to maintain the rifle as N/R. If we have to 'pin' the stock open you will be charged $15.00 + tax.

If you have modified the rifle and or a body kit and it takes us longer than it would to do a stock rifle then there will be a surcharge. If you have glued your gun together for whatever reason we will be sending it back as it arrived....lol
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Regular
    I was lucky today and managed to order a barrel and block.

I just went on the website now at Dlask to look at the GSG 16 muzzle device.

But out of curiosity, I clicked on the 9" barrel + breech block + installation and it said 1 in stock lol.

I am curious if someone here goes to buy it what the website will say......

Edit: although on the main barrel page it says out of stock...when I click on it it says 1 in stock...weird.

Edit 2: it just changed to out of stock at 5:18pm.
    Last edited by Castle1; 05-04-2021 at 08:18 PM.

I spoke with the shop that does our bluing and they said they will be good sports and hurry this batch of 20 barrels along. So, hopefully, these will be ready either today or tomorrow. I will post them here when they are back in our shop and ready for sale.

Guys. I have asked politely that you NOT call or email about these. If you email asking to 'pre-order' or if there is a discount if you buy more than one I will simply block your email account. The whole "I saw online somewhere that you have 9" barrels...." You know EXACTLY where you saw it online and also that we asked you not to email or call. Cut the BS and please wait your turn to buy one like everyone else. I know it sucks waiting but we are down to the last few weeks before they are done so man up and be patient.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com