CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE JUNE 25 2021++ on the 9 inch GSG Barrels from Dlask Arms Corp.

I sent it to Dlask to install everything (barrel and block) and got it back top notch!!!
    The job is just perfect... not even a little sign that screws were taking off and put back after the job done... I can confirm they are not using framing hammer loll they use the perfect tools!
    Thank you Dlask!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I'll equate it to buying a new sights. With good mechanical skills and some gunsmith knowledge you can do it. On the flip side we've also had people bring slides in where they have used a framing hammer to try and 'fit' the sights into it....lol
    lol, some people eh? I just have to shake my head. Some stuff others do is beyond me.

Thanks for the info. I will be installing my barrel myself as I do have the knowledge. And if I don't, I will most definitely find it or bring it to a gunsmith.
    I would tell you a funny welding joke, but all the good ones argon.

This is me trying to gunsmith...

Iím here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and Iím all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by nosman View Post
    this is me trying to gunsmith...

'merica!!!

High Leigh, itís showing out of stock on the website for the barrel and breach block, are you making more? Fingers crossed, Adam

Quote Originally Posted by jhedsy View Post
    lol, some people eh? I just have to shake my head. Some stuff others do is beyond me.

Thanks for the info. I will be installing my barrel myself as I do have the knowledge. And if I don't, I will most definitely find it or bring it to a gunsmith.
    Hmmmm..
    Gun control has nothing to do with safety, it just about CONTROL

Turf the TURD

Quote Originally Posted by archer2u View Post
    High Leigh, it’s showing out of stock on the website for the barrel and breach block, are you making more? Fingers crossed, Adam
    They are probably too busy to answer this by question again, as it was answered in #286. Reading is your friend, not trying to be a dick, well…

Quote Originally Posted by MadMike83 View Post
    They are probably too busy to answer this by question again, as it was answered in #286. Reading is your friend, not trying to be a dick, well…
    Sorry, started reading from post one and miss read post 286 and thought they were already sold, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by archer2u View Post
    Sorry, started reading from post one and miss read post 286 and thought they were already sold, my bad.
    No problem. I have received mine, very nice. Now I am just waiting for a few more parts. It is amazing how you can quickly double the price of one of these building a clone.

I picked up a new batch (72x) from bluing yesterday. Yes, I sacrificed some of my sunny Sunday for you guys, lol.

We will inspect them this morning and put them on the website TODAY at noon.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

ďHard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.Ē