CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE++ on the 9 inch GSG Barrels from Dlask Arms Corp.

YESSS! Iím in for a barrel+breech lock. Please post a link as soon as it is possible to place order and pay as I am not seeing anything on the Dlask sight

Ordered and received my type 6 flash hider and can send it in with my GSG-16 as soon as possible

Good morning guys. You know the drill, we sell on a first come, first served basis. There is no holding anything for anyone, sorry guys. Once the first batch of barrels is done and back from bluing we will be posting them to the website and here on THIS THREAD so everyone knows. From there you can order up. We will be posting a limit of 1 per order for the first few batches. This isn't to be a dick but so that everyone gets a shot at something obviously in very high demand. We have had people in the past try to buy 10 of things like this so they could re-sell on the E&E and we just feel that is not right. (Sorry budding entrepreneurs)

Anyway, I'm going back to machine y'all some barrels, talk more later.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Tagged

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Good morning guys. You know the drill, we sell on a first come, first served basis. There is no holding anything for anyone, sorry guys. Once the first batch of barrels is done and back from bluing we will be posting them to the website and here on THIS THREAD so everyone knows. From there you can order up. We will be posting a limit of 1 per order for the first few batches. This isn't to be a dick but so that everyone gets a shot at something obviously in very high demand. We have had people in the past try to buy 10 of things like this so they could re-sell on the E&E and we just feel that is not right. (Sorry budding entrepreneurs)

Anyway, I'm going back to machine y'all some barrels, talk more later.
    Excellent. Thanks for a fair process!!

tagged

How do you tag or get notifications when there is a post?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKerr View Post
    How do you tag or get notifications when there is a post?
    By responding to the thread like you just did, or clicking "Thread Tools" at the top right of the post, and then clicking "Subscribe". You're good to go provided you have selected email notifications in your settings.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Also Irish. Old Irish guy struggling with technology. Don't know if I actually subscribed or not. Lol. Learned "Lol" that from the young fella's! Can't find "email notifications in your settings"...

Posting to sub. Thanks McImm

Quote Originally Posted by navalair View Post
    Also Irish. Old Irish guy struggling with technology. Don't know if I actually subscribed or not. Lol. Learned "Lol" that from the young fella's! Can't find "email notifications in your settings"...
    Try to find these links, click them, and check your setting matches as shown on the last image.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast