Thread: Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service

Ordered a SKS rifle from these guys, and Jeff was willing to hand pick one out for me free of charge which really goes to show how much they care about customer satisfaction. Considering many stores flat out refused, or demanded a surcharge for a handpicking service, I am happy to see there are a few still willing to put the customer first. These are the kind of stores I am happy to give my money to.

Ontop of that, the SKS was in great shape and everything I expected. Jeff even threw in a little extra gift for me.

I will be shopping here again, and steering family and friends in the same direction.

Thanks again guys, and Bravo.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dferr View Post
    Ordered a SKS rifle from these guys, and Jeff was willing to hand pick one out for me free of charge which really goes to show how much they care about customer satisfaction. Considering many stores flat out refused, or demanded a surcharge for a handpicking service, I am happy to see there are a few still willing to put the customer first. These are the kind of stores I am happy to give my money to.

Ontop of that, the SKS was in great shape and everything I expected. Jeff even threw in a little extra gift for me.

I will be shopping here again, and steering family and friends in the same direction.

Thanks again guys, and Bravo.
    If he had said no to your request, what would your respond be? there is nothing else about the experience other than your request being fulfilled

A request being accepted and completed is a sign of good customer service which needs to be acknowledged.
    If there are multiple threads bashing stores for their lack of customer service, there deserve to be threads that applaud good customer service as well.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Quote Originally Posted by raypoh View Post
    If he had said no to your request, what would your respond be? there is nothing else about the experience other than your request being fulfilled
    First of all, is there really a need for this comment on a thread that's sole purpose is just to give props to one of our sponsors? I really am struggling to see what point you are trying to get across, and why this post bothered you so.

Second, had he said no to my request I would have purchased from one of the other 2 vendors that agreed to handpick a rifle for me. But the very fact that only 3 vendors were even willing to offer the handpicking service goes to show it is above and beyond what their competitors were willing to do, so I wanted to give them props for it.

In regards to having nothing else about my experience, what else exactly were you hoping to hear about? The shipping time and post office experience has to do with the courier, and the payment was processed by my bank. Aside from that, I mentioned the quality of the product, the level of service I got, my experience with the staff I dealt with, and mentioned the extra gift that was thrown in. There is literally nothing else that happened during my transaction and experience with this excellent store.

I am sorry that my post bugged you so much, but I really don't see why. One of those situations you could have just scrolled on past?