Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg 590A1 Compact 12ga 14"

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Damn, is that a lot? lol
    Well for somebody who only needs one 75 is a lot

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 Shooter View Post
    Streamlight also makes a proprietary handguard for this, that's what I'm thinking about doing with a magpul stock.
    I found the streamlight awkward and bulky in the full size version but the one that fits this does have a strap. Its a bit of dremel work but there are several good youtube videos showing how to adapt the magpul forend for mossberg shockwave (same applies here). Added talon grips to avoid keltec hand and surfire mini scout pro mlok. Certainly cheaper to go with streamlight racker and maybe only 2-3 ounces more weight.
    CCFR
    (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lerch641's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverFire View Post
    It's the same 14/14.375 barrel magtube and action bars the 590a1 models have and the 14.375" shockwave models have . It won't fit without modification...
    Not hard to modify if you have a keyhole saw and dremel. I modified my Surefire pump to fit when I went from a 20" 590A1 to the 14".
    UBIQUE

Quote Originally Posted by lerch641 View Post
    Not hard to modify if you have a keyhole saw and dremel. I modified my Surefire pump to fit when I went from a 20" 590A1 to the 14".
    Agreed, I never said it was hard merely it won't fit without modification.

The best overall quality foregrip with Mlok rails to build off for a shockwave ii think is a ergo chassis. About $100-$110 at 4gt and some sites out west like Canada safety supplies has them available. Solid aluminum adds next to no weight, stronger than the moe and not as bulky.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CoverFire; 04-17-2021 at 11:24 PM. Reason: unhotlink

BANNED
    Any more of these coming in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfd89 View Post
    Eff me, I bought mine through Irunguns for 720US plus their import fees. Well over $1100 cad by the time it was all said and done and only with a bead sight. Never thought we’d see a batch come up here with the ghost ring.
    A very few of these came in after the initial import of the original 14" 590A1s back in 2014ish? The batch we were all told was a mistake and not to expect any to ever across the border again. Lol!
    I have one of those original imports with a modified choke barrel and bead site. They were $599 at Bullseye and sold out in an hour or two
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    I have the 18.5" and I must say the "zing" sound after firing a slug makes it one of the most fun firearms I own. These 590a1's are fine workhorse shotguns can't go wrong.

These are too short for the USA. I had to swap my 14" for an 18", to keep it legal.

will stick to my Maverick 88 with the 18.5 tube that I bought last year and it's still in the original box going to take it out the first sign of Zombies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    will stick to my Maverick 88 with the 18.5 tube that I bought last year and it's still in the original box going to take it out the first sign of Zombies
    That’s a great way to become food.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast