Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CTOMS Academy - Online Medical Training

Interesting... when I add a random item, on the checkout page there's a space to enter the code but for the course package, it does not appear... maybe a glitch? Can that be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by CTOMS Inc. View Post
    Beyond that, the Deluxe Bundles come with a couple extras. The Deluxe Basic comes with Human Performance and Understanding Trauma. And the Deluxe Advanced comes with those two, plus Critical Thinking.
    I looked at the deluxe bundle. It looks great however most courses list MET-C0002 Legal Aspects of Tactical Medicine as a pre-requisite, but I don't see this as included in the bundle. Does that mean I have to purchase (and complete) other courses before I can purchase the deluxe bundle?
    If so, is it possible to make a bundle that includes all needed courses from start to finish?

It seems this was due to another concurrent promotion. Apologies, it should work.now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    I looked at the deluxe bundle. It looks great however most courses list MET-C0002 Legal Aspects of Tactical Medicine as a pre-requisite, but I don't see this as included in the bundle. Does that mean I have to purchase (and complete) other courses before I can purchase the deluxe bundle?
    If so, is it possible to make a bundle that includes all needed courses from start to finish?

The Legal course comes free with every package. No need to purchase. It will automatically be enrolled. Apologies.for the delay!

Expired Business Member
    A course flow chart can be found here: https://ctomsinc.com/pages/help-me-c...-training-plan

And course descriptions here: https://ctomsinc.com/collections/lms-products

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12