Thread: You own a safe ?

You own a safe ?

Stupid question, of course you do ! So here's some Magpul dee-cals for it to let people know you're serious about GUNS ! (and companies that make gun things that adorn said guns and makes them black and scary looking...)

There's also a bunch of other new Magpul stuff so have yourself a gander. Awesome feeel good sticker packs can be found here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/magpul...-sticker-pack/

You guys have a great weekend and be safe out there. (Lookin' at you Ontario....)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Your shipping calculator showed me $20 for Ontario so unfortunately that's a no go for me.
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    In-store or curb pickup?

I’d be in for 2 packs

CGN frequent flyer
    'weight based shipping' to a town 10hrs away. 17 bucks lol no thanks. These could go in an envelope. Even a large one
    CCFR

I hear you. Problem is that Canada Post doesn't see the difference between a small box or an envelope over a certain weight/ size. I suppose these would be more as an add-on if you are already placing an order so the shipping would be a non factor.

We stopped putting things in the mail without tracking. Far too many customers were calling and telling us they never received the package and want us to 'mail' a replacement at our cost etc. Was getting expensive so now everything goes out with tracking and insurance, no exceptions.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I’d be in for 2 packs

I will definitly order a couple with my short barrel if I'm one of the lucky ones.