• Red ( Far Right )

Votes: 92 24.2%

• Total voters

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sooooo I ( Wolverine .303 ) am getting a puppy and I have my pick of the litter right now. There are four pups, all female, and all gosh darn adorable... So I ask you CGN!!!

Which one do you think I should get!?!?

Also what to name it!?

It goes : Yellow / Blue / Green / Red

That is the order they are in, and that's their collar colour.

The wife and I made the choice las night! The winner was BLUE!

Yellow: Was a very close second, but a little higher strung, and didn't warm up to us as much as Blue did.

Green: ( BERTHA ) is what we were calling her, she was never really on our radar to terribly much, and there was another individual specifically interested in her so we never gave her a tonne of attention, she is lorge and in charge, pretty cute but was our third pick.

Red: Red flat out did not like me, very smart pupper, cute dog BUT... I couldn't get it to be near me more than three seconds and it loved everyone else so it fell to the bottom of the list.

BLUE: she was chill, relaxed, and very calm. But when she did move was one of the fastest puppies. She also liked both of us and out of all four didn't naw on everything in sight, just hung out. And that's the type of dog I'm after!

Blue's name will be.............SAKO.

My last dog's name ( still alive ) was TIKKA so I thought it to be an appropriate fit. We get to bring her home in a few weeks, then she has to meet Sir Gregory Whitesocks III... my @$$hole of a cat. Hopefully he gets an attitude adjustment when the pupper hits the scene.

171747672_1370755019961043_2823715668781643959_n.jpg

PUPPER IS HOME NOW!

186453709_10226564231590946_3307491165066310219_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pups should pick you:) Sit with them for awhile and you’ll know for certain which one.
I’ve decided from the picture on red, call her Bernice.

Last edited:
I was shown when you pick the puppy up under the arms and then lay them down on their back it can show it's character.
Fussin and hating, not being in control, shows a lack of trust, insecurities, and control issues.
Laying there all calm looking back up at you, shows trust, confidence in you, willingness to submit. Easily trained

I would either:

-Base the decision on their behaviour to see if one exhibits higher intelligence or superior health

-Take all of them!

Name suggestions:

Female: Brenda, Jennifer, Darlene, or Christine
Male: Simon, Gary, Carl, Gordon, or Jeremy.

If you get them all, then you have name suggestions for the whole litter now

I was told to sit with them for a few minutes. Then toss your keys on the floor.

Some may spook and maybe one will be curious and check out the keys. That is the one you want.

Back
Top Bottom