CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Snap Safe Vault Doors

  1. #1
    CGN Regular passengerseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    421

    Snap Safe Vault Doors

    Looking for a Vault Door to build a secure gun room. Do you have any dealers in Calgary? Your locate a dealer page on your website is “Service Currently Not Available”. Thanks

  2. #2
    CGN Regular rethius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    562
    Do they sell panels or something to attach to the walls inside? What if buddy just takes a hammer to the wall beside it.

  3. #3
    CGN Regular passengerseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    Do they sell panels or something to attach to the walls inside? What if buddy just takes a hammer to the wall beside it.

    Walls were poured as part of the original foundation structure. Just need the vault door.

  4. #4
    Business Member Korth Group Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    417
    We have a few options in Calgary:
    Proline Shooters
    Straight Shooters
    The Shooting Edge
    Calgary Shooting Center

    We can arrange drop shipping for SnapSafe over-sized items, so you can order from any dealer you wish (not limited to Calgary area). If you'd like to PM us your contact info, we'll have one of our staff reach out to assist the ordering process.

    Regarding the dealer locator - we are in the middle of a website upgrade; this feature should be fixed soon.

    KGL
    We are proud to offer these excellent brands to the Canadian Market: Leupold, Hornady, PROOF Research, FABARM, Rio Ammunition, Eley ammunition, Ruger, Fix-It-Sticks, POF Rifles, Ravin Archery, MTM, Allen, and other accessory brands.

  5. #5
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    141
    This may sound silly but have checked facebook marketplace?

  6. #6
    CGN Regular Globalstar66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by passengerseven View Post
    Looking for a Vault Door to build a secure gun room. Do you have any dealers in Calgary? Your locate a dealer page on your website is “Service Currently Not Available”. Thanks
    Call Canadian Tire McCleod Trail and ask to speak to the store Manager Jeff Smith. I ordered mine through him - he's SUCH a great guy to deal with - way way nicer than any of the Calgary gun stores. Contact me if you need more info. Cheers.

  7. #7
    Business Member Korth Group Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    Call Canadian Tire McCleod Trail and ask to speak to the store Manager Jeff Smith. I ordered mine through him - he's SUCH a great guy to deal with - way way nicer than any of the Calgary gun stores. Contact me if you need more info. Cheers.
    Thanks for that - completely forgot about CTC McCleod! The folks there are great.

    KGL
    We are proud to offer these excellent brands to the Canadian Market: Leupold, Hornady, PROOF Research, FABARM, Rio Ammunition, Eley ammunition, Ruger, Fix-It-Sticks, POF Rifles, Ravin Archery, MTM, Allen, and other accessory brands.

  8. #8
    CGN Regular Globalstar66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Thanks for that - completely forgot about CTC McCleod! The folks there are great. KGL
    No worries - I LOVE my door!!! Works great, and a pretty decent price for what it is too.

  9. #9
    Business Member Korth Group Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    No worries - I LOVE my door!!! Works great, and a pretty decent price for what it is too.
    That's great to hear! These vault doors are pretty slick for the money.

    KGL
    We are proud to offer these excellent brands to the Canadian Market: Leupold, Hornady, PROOF Research, FABARM, Rio Ammunition, Eley ammunition, Ruger, Fix-It-Sticks, POF Rifles, Ravin Archery, MTM, Allen, and other accessory brands.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by passengerseven View Post
    Looking for a Vault Door to build a secure gun room. Do you have any dealers in Calgary? Your locate a dealer page on your website is “Service Currently Not Available”. Thanks
    Check out Tesro
    They have them on sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •