Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snap Safe Vault Doors

Snap Safe Vault Doors

Looking for a Vault Door to build a secure gun room. Do you have any dealers in Calgary? Your locate a dealer page on your website is “Service Currently Not Available”. Thanks

Do they sell panels or something to attach to the walls inside? What if buddy just takes a hammer to the wall beside it.

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    Do they sell panels or something to attach to the walls inside? What if buddy just takes a hammer to the wall beside it.

Walls were poured as part of the original foundation structure. Just need the vault door.

Business Member
    We have a few options in Calgary:
    Proline Shooters
    Straight Shooters
    The Shooting Edge
    Calgary Shooting Center

We can arrange drop shipping for SnapSafe over-sized items, so you can order from any dealer you wish (not limited to Calgary area). If you'd like to PM us your contact info, we'll have one of our staff reach out to assist the ordering process.

Regarding the dealer locator - we are in the middle of a website upgrade; this feature should be fixed soon.

KGL

BANNED
    This may sound silly but have checked facebook marketplace?

Quote Originally Posted by passengerseven View Post
    Looking for a Vault Door to build a secure gun room. Do you have any dealers in Calgary? Your locate a dealer page on your website is “Service Currently Not Available”. Thanks
    Call Canadian Tire McCleod Trail and ask to speak to the store Manager Jeff Smith. I ordered mine through him - he's SUCH a great guy to deal with - way way nicer than any of the Calgary gun stores. Contact me if you need more info. Cheers.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    Call Canadian Tire McCleod Trail and ask to speak to the store Manager Jeff Smith. I ordered mine through him - he's SUCH a great guy to deal with - way way nicer than any of the Calgary gun stores. Contact me if you need more info. Cheers.
    Thanks for that - completely forgot about CTC McCleod! The folks there are great.

KGL

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Thanks for that - completely forgot about CTC McCleod! The folks there are great. KGL
    No worries - I LOVE my door!!! Works great, and a pretty decent price for what it is too.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    No worries - I LOVE my door!!! Works great, and a pretty decent price for what it is too.
    That's great to hear! These vault doors are pretty slick for the money.

KGL

Quote Originally Posted by passengerseven View Post
    Check out Tesro
    They have them on sale

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast