Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: B+T in stock now! APC9 / GHM9 / GHM9G

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    Not sure how you've interpreted my comment as not being grateful to have these imported into Canada and good for him for doing his job. I just don't think you should have to put up with vandalism to your $2000+ firearm because of some bruh-fest
    The last I'll say on the subject.
    LMAO your statement right here shows you are ungrateful for what we got but no sweat off my back as ill go out and enjoy shooting my tattooed BT's
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    Not sure how you've interpreted my comment as not being grateful to have these imported into Canada and good for him for doing his job. I just don't think you should have to put up with vandalism to your $2000+ firearm because of some bruh-fest
    The last I'll say on the subject.
    Nothing a little Krylon won't fix.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by romayama View Post
    Cool! Where can I get the long barrel kit? I guess then it has to be re-certified by the licensed smith, to the N/R status? Also wondering how is the accuracy and velocity out of the long barrel? Thank you!
    I normally never talk of other shops on a vendor forum but here I suspect Wolverine will not mind. They have a great relationship with Dlask.

To answer you, Dlask (another great sponsor here) has been buying quite a few B&Ts to modify and sell them as NRs. They also have purchased bits and manufactured others to make conversion kits. Give a shout to Leigh at Dlask, he'll fix you up.

Wolverine will likely chime in on this but I'm pretty sure I read on a thread or another they were working with B&T to bring in NR versions.
    Last edited by UR2X3M4ME; 05-05-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    LMAO your statement right here shows you are ungrateful for what we got but no sweat off my back as ill go out and enjoy shooting my tattooed BT's
    I recently acquired a GHM9-G, and honestly I didn’t notice the etched symbol was Wolverine’s until it was mentioned here....It’s so small, so discrete, I thought it was BT’s sign...it doesn’t bother me at all.

Is there an ELI5 on why the APC9 doesn’t have a Glock mag lower, and why the APC9’s in the country right now apparently have a “permanently affixed” front takedown pin? I only just learned of this recently.

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    I normally never talk of other shops on a vendor forum but here I suspect Wolverine will not mind. They have a great relationship with Dlask.

To answer you, Dlask (another great sponsor here) has been buying quite a few B&Ts to modify and sell them as NRs. They also have purchased bits and manufactured other to make conversion kits. Give a shout to Leigh at Dlask, he'll fix you up.

Wolverine will likely chime in on this but I'm pretty sure I read on a thread or another they were working with B&T to bring in NR vIersions.
    I much appreciate that!

Nice short vid of map dump in SA. Also the typical fireworks when one puts a brake on SBR, lol. At the end buddy accidentally hits the mag release after hitting the bolt release on the right side. Is this an issue with these rifles(more than other rifles with ambi controls) or just operator error?

Patiently waiting on "pro" model to arrive. I see that in the US the AR type pistol grip lowers are in market but still a reciprocating charging handle. Any AR lowers in Canada?

The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular
    Any word on when the next shipment of APC 223 10.4" will arrive?
    Last edited by KriskaCalgary; 05-20-2021 at 11:00 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567