Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: B+T in stock now! APC9 / GHM9 / GHM9G

Looks like this lastest batch of APC223s come with the folding charging handle! Nice addition that's for sure.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Looks like this lastest batch of APC223s come with the folding charging handle! Nice addition that's for sure.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    Could you elaborate on this? who's engraving what on the firearm?
    Wolverine does not have their logo laser-etched onto their B+T products as a promotional effort. Rather, Karl Brugger of B+T insists that the Wolverine emblem be factory-etched on all of his firearms that are sold in Canada as an expression of the long and close working relationship between himself and Mr. Wollverine, John Hipwell. In other words, you are barking up the wrong tree. Don't like the Wolverine emblem on your firearm? Complain to B+T instead.....
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by shurick View Post
    The stock on the GHM9 feels great! This is the very very latest version just released last week by CSM. After many requests by me they did some adjustments to the original CSM stock which was too long with small buttplate. This improved version was shortened by 1 inch as per my request and is more in line with the APC9 folding stock. The buttplate was also extended to give better shoulder support. I've had several stocks on my GHM9 including B&T telescopic brace and telescopic stock but I like this latest CSM one the most so far. It feels very solid and there is no play at all.
    How do you buy CSM parts from them? Or where?

Thanks!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Wolverine does not have their logo laser-etched onto their B+T products as a promotional effort. Rather, Karl Brugger of B+T insists that the Wolverine emblem be factory-etched on all of his firearms that are sold in Canada as an expression of the long and close working relationship between himself and Mr. Wollverine, John Hipwell. In other words, you are barking up the wrong tree. Don't like the Wolverine emblem on your firearm? Complain to B+T instead.....
    Thanks for the reply Mark.
    That's absolutely insane Could you imagine your BMW coming from the factory with your dealership logo/name etched into it just because the boss men like each other a lot. I'm surprised there are not more owners/members hitting the roof over this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    Thanks for the reply Mark.
    That's absolutely insane Could you imagine your BMW coming from the factory with your dealership logo/name etched into it just because the boss men like each other a lot. I'm surprised there are not more owners/members hitting the roof over this.
    I for one THANK Wolverine for even being able to jump thru hoops and get us these amazing BT products and for such I have ZERO problems with their emblem on my rifle (yeah these aren't 70,000$ vehicles) but 2000-4000$ rifles.

So good on John for being able to deliver them, seems some people cry and whine while not really (possibly even) never even owning a BT rifle, better to have and not get then not get anything at all. Did you even know that cuz of John, BT had to submit several different lowers for the APC and GH to the rcmp to be able to be "complaint" with our laws!?!?! Doubt you did

So THANK YOU John and gang, all the naysayers can suck it

CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I for one THANK Wolverine for even being able to jump thru hoops and get us these amazing BT products and for such I have ZERO problems with their emblem on my rifle (yeah these aren't 70,000$ vehicles) but 2000-4000$ rifles.

So good on John for being able to deliver them, seems some people cry and whine while not really (possibly even) never even owning a BT rifle, better to have and not get then not get anything at all. Did you even know that cuz of John, BT had to submit several different lowers for the APC and GH to the rcmp to be able to be "complaint" with our laws!?!?! Doubt you did

Great collection! Are those with the "suppressors" the N/R versions?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by romayama View Post
    Great collection! Are those with the "suppressors" the N/R versions?
    Thanks, They are indeed yes!!

Also, anyone not wanting their USW Glock conversion kit im looking to buy one still!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Thanks, They are indeed yes!!

Also, anyone not wanting their USW Glock conversion kit im looking to buy one still!!
    Cool! Where can I get the long barrel kit? I guess then it has to be re-certified by the licensed smith, to the N/R status? Also wondering how is the accuracy and velocity out of the long barrel? Thank you!

CGN Regular

Not sure how you've interpreted my comment as not being grateful to have these imported into Canada and good for him for doing his job. I just don't think you should have to put up with vandalism to your $2000+ firearm because of some bruh-fest
    The last I'll say on the subject.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast