Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    I have shorty (under 16" barrel) with stock (never fired) plus 10 mags or so. Those are "evil" in US. If IRG buys it for $1600 with mags, it can have it. I may even have an original box unless I send it to recycle box already some time ago... it is a safe queen for a while now.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    Too many will, don’t kid yourself.
    the kind of guy who bought a scorpion isn't the type to just give it up.dont kid yourself,these big bad guns are here to stay,

CGN frequent flyer
    One of the major problems is that with a year gone by we still have no idea what compensation/grandfathering package the liberal government has in mind. This to my mind is a serious problem with how this whole business is being handled. Clearly there was not a complete plan in place when the new prohibitions were announced and we still have no real indications of what options are available.

I do not wish to turn in my restricted Scorpion but may have no choice. However, I will wait until details are announced before making a decision on what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 55recce View Post
    One of the major problems is that with a year gone by we still have no idea what compensation/grandfathering package the liberal government has in mind.
    They have no idea what they're doing, like in every other thing.

Has anyone received a response and some kind of number?

Have to agree with you on that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 55recce View Post
    One of the major problems is that with a year gone by we still have no idea what compensation/grandfathering package the liberal government has in mind. This to my mind is a serious problem with how this whole business is being handled. Clearly there was not a complete plan in place when the new prohibitions were announced and we still have no real indications of what options are available.

I do not wish to turn in my restricted Scorpion but may have no choice. However, I will wait until details are announced before making a decision on what to do.
    Why would they come up with and release all the details when they can dangle it in the faces of votes during the next election.
    “Re-elect us and we’ll finalize the banning of military-style assault rifles”.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

the only reason they are offering 'grandfathering' is because they cannot find anyone that wants to go door to door taking them away. if you are the type who thinks Crimestoppers pays $2000 every time they get a phone call then keep waiting to see how much of your own tax money the Gov is going to 'give' you for your item that you paid for with after tax hard earned dollars. Remember 'the budget will balance itself'

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    Phats was that for the restricted or non restricted...I know they are all prohibited now. if its 700 Canadian that's about 560 USD. I would say that's 50 cents on the dollar.

Here is the New Zealand buyback pricing: Conversion 1 New Zealand dollar equal 0.89 Canadian so IRG 700.00 Canada offer equals 800 New Zealand meaning they paid you at a poor rating when using their tables.

C.Z Scorpion EVO 3 3200.00 Base price 3040.00 Near new 2240.00 Used 800.00 Poor

Special shout out to those in the 416 area code - stop voting Liberals. If you don't understand you guys hold the balance of power.
    that was for restricted, offer is in Canadian bucks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    So they sent you a lowball lol. Well at least they replied in a timely manner.