Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    I suspect you'd need to pm them.
    Yes. I know. Not gonna happen.

[image-too-fking-lazy-to-find-gif-showing-it-going-over-vp611's-head]
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

After reading through pages of your comments we feel there is a few things that need to be brought to light.

IRUNGUNS is not selling out anyone nor have we stopped doing what is right for the industry and the individuals that our tyrant Governments have affected.

Please also remember IRUNGUNS is currently battling Government overreach on both sides of the border.

We have received hundreds of requests to help people and Canadian dealers alike overcome the financial burden that has been caused by Government overreach, the OIC, and what seems to be a never-ending pandemic.

For those of you that are still spoon fed, either too young to understand, or fortunate enough to be unaffected by the current economic crisis, we ask that you do not pass judgement
    on those people or dealers that have succumb to financial hardships or our efforts to try and help them out.

As for the 700.00 value offered for the pistol/rifle, what everyone seems to forget is the CZ Scorpion has a cost and a retail.

The retail price is affected by tariffs and or duties, currency fluctuation, and sheer greed.

Lets be honest, some of you have just overpaid for the rifles. Although we are empathetic that is just the way it is.

This program is not for everyone, but it is available for those of you who are serious and want to take advantage of it.

Unfortunately, we will be closing it down shortly due to the influx of firearms that have already been procured.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 04-20-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    After reading through pages of your comments we feel there is a few things that need to be brought to light.

IRUNGUNS is not selling out anyone nor have we stopped doing what is right for the industry and the individuals that our tyrant Governments have affected.

Please also remember IRUNGUNS is currently battling Government overreach on both sides of the border.

We have received hundreds of requests to help people and Canadian dealers alike overcome the financial burden that has been caused by Government overreach, the OIC, and what seems to be a never-ending pandemic.

For those of you that are still spoon fed, either too young to understand, or fortunate enough to be unaffected by the current economic crisis, we ask that you do not pass judgement
    on those people or dealers that have succumb to financial hardships or our efforts to try and help them out.

As for the 700.00 value offered for the pistol/rifle, what everyone seems to forget is the CZ Scorpion has a cost and a retail.

The retail price is affected by tariffs and or duties, currency fluctuation, and sheer greed.

Lets be honest, some of you have just overpaid for the rifles. Although we are empathetic that is just the way it is.

This program is not for everyone, but it is available for those of you who are serious and want to take advantage of it.

Unfortunately, we will be closing it down shortly due to the influx of firearms that have already been procured.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I responded to your email and I am waiting on an answer.

Thank you
    CCFR member

Emailed more than a week ago and awaiting a response. Don't know if one should bump or poke. As much as an opportunity this is for them to acquire, it is also a sales opportunity for those who were in the process of selling...
    Please check with whomever was supposed to be monitoring the inbox so they can respond with potential clients to confirm or decline.

what part is the "firearm" on a cz scorp? those that were willing to give them to IRG for $700 are you willing to sell it as a parts kit for $700 to a private party? if it were me I would sit on it until the world gets back to normal but I was leary of restricteds since the 1990s bans so I do sympathize.

Seems like IRG has some of that sheer greed they mentioned in their last post. I can't believe you would take advantage of the people keeping your lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootin'Shaner View Post
    Seems like IRG has some of that sheer greed they mentioned in their last post. I can't believe you would take advantage of the people keeping your lights on.
    yeah, and that little nonsense at the end "we're shutting it down because we got so many guns" is laughably petulant and likely untrue. they have a huge US demand at prices that far exceed normal retail, they need stock, and theyre charging you a massive amount of fees for their own benefit. "we're doing you a favour guys, dont be so mean.. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m j View Post
    what part is the "firearm" on a cz scorp? those that were willing to give them to IRG for $700 are you willing to sell it as a parts kit for $700 to a private party? if it were me I would sit on it until the world gets back to normal but I was leary of restricteds since the 1990s bans so I do sympathize.
    The two clamshell halves would be the receiver.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootin'Shaner View Post
    Hey.... they’re just helping out. You must just be too young or something

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Sounds like the common offer is $700 CAD and goes down from there. Top dollar is with original box and without any marks whatsoever. Don’t have the original box or there is a tiny mark? Who knows what you’re getting. The question is, will they come to an agreement and wire you the cash before you transfer it to them? Or will it be the government of canada buyback scheme method of mailing your rifle in, then its final value is evaluated.

I don’t need the money that bad, but hope some people can benefit from this initiative.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd