Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

Umm these guys are giving you, the consumer, and option to offload. There's no political statement here in my mind, just a business transaction.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Exactly, thank you SteelFlint.
    It never takes the self righteous whiners long does it?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    I thought IRUNGUNS was all about bringing guns into the country, not helping the oppressing govt to get every single gun out of our hands??
    If I was IRG, or any other large scale dealer I would be looking at getting any 'prohib' item I could and figuring out how to reverse engineer a NR out of it, using as many parts as possible. Not saying this is what IRG are doing, but it's what I would be doing - just like the Spectre stuff.

I feel like the volume of buying and reselling to the US wouldn't be very large, or very profitable (even right now). I hope I'm right and you're wrong.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

CGN Regular
    A few self-righteous people or can’t logic this one out. Everyone has to realize the US is in the same $h!t storm as us right now.

If it’s between having my gun taken and melted down, used as a statistic, and helping no one, or selling to a company that has done lots for our community, getting a fair price (I assume), and arming someone who’s fighting for their rights as well, guess which one of those I’m going to pick.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Every firearm that leaves the country is a win for those who would try to deny us our basic freedoms.

This is not IRUNGUNS intent, and they have done a service to our community with their importing, but I would encourage every gun owner in Canada to hold on to what they have regardless of the potential gain of a sale. If we aren't willing to forgo a few thousand dolalrs of potential profit to safeguard our rights for the next generation, then all our talk about gun rights is worthless.

Is a relatively small gain on sale worth giving up our freedoms?

The proposal from the government buy-back, and any other program such as this one, is: we will give you money for your rights.

My rights are not for sale.
    Last edited by Mittens; 04-15-2021 at 02:50 PM. Reason: additional content

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cycoblade View Post
    Exactly, thank you SteelFlint.
    It never takes the self righteous whiners long does it?
    Is it self-righteousness or simply having a full understanding of cause and effect?

Sell if you want to, but don't mock others simply because they can see where these sorts of well-intended programs lead.

another serious question, it is illegal for us to sell/transport these newly prohib firearms. how would this be worked around, or is this something IRG takes care of from the business side

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    This should be interesting.

Any chance you could give a ballpark for what your price is for a BNIB restricted version?

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Hey Guys,
    i would like to take this opportunity to further explain why we are offering this. From the start of the OIC we have been receiving Hundreds upon Hundreds of phone calls, emails, site inquiry's about the exportation of there recently Prohibited firearms, due to the high demand of the inquiry's, we have decided to see if there was a great interest to bring these and a few other Limited firearms that are ALLOWED to be exported back into the United States market. We respect everyone's opinion but for those people who have any interest, you can reach us by email and we will appraise each firearm based on make, model, condition.

This is an options the Canadian government has set out if this isn't for you, please don't derail the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Every firearm that leaves the country is a win for those who would try to deny us our basic freedoms.

This is not IRUNGUNS intent, and they have done a service to our community with their importing, but I would encourage every gun owner in Canada to hold on to what they have regardless of the potential gain of a sale. If we aren't willing to forgo a few thousand dolalrs of potential profit to safeguard our rights for the next generation, then all our talk about gun rights is worthless.

Is a relatively small gain on sale worth giving up our freedoms?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Good lord sometimes the keyboard warriors are thick in here. Do you hassle every seller in the EE for not going down with the ship? People are hurting around the country for different reasons, why not clear a safe Queen to pay some bills. Just one example but regardless of the reason, hike your panties up and move along.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast