Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

GunNutz
    are you working for Gov't?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    ####ing whiners. If the guns aren't going to be kept then I'd rather see guns exported for a fair price than be melted down for pennies on the dollar or stolen and used by some unscrupulous cops. Good on IRG for giving people this option.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    Send them to the Americans who deserve to have those guns.
    CCFR/NFA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 485572Attachment 485573

IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpions, if you are interested please send an email with pictures and details to:

nick@irunguns.ca
    What are you willing to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-Sniper View Post
    What are you willing to pay?
    Irunguns noted in their last post...

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hey Guys,
    i would like to take this opportunity to further explain why we are offering this. From the start of the OIC we have been receiving Hundreds upon Hundreds of phone calls, emails, site inquiry's about the exportation of there recently Prohibited firearms, due to the high demand of the inquiry's, we have decided to see if there was a great interest to bring these and a few other Limited firearms that are ALLOWED to be exported back into the United States market. We respect everyone's opinion but for those people who have any interest, you can reach us by email and we will appraise each firearm based on make, model, condition.

This is an options the Canadian government has set out if this isn't for you, please don't derail the thread.

CGN Regular
    I think if it is fair value IRG is doing a good service. They are not forcing people to do this, but something people cannot afford to keep something they cannot use. People have different life circumstances. If IRUNGUNS pays more that gov and it is optional I see no problem giving this option, may help some people out. For those that can afford to hold I do believe that is the best option. I feel the fight needs unity, but financial means are different for everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Umm these guys are giving you, the consumer, and option to offload. There's no political statement here in my mind, just a business transaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    Good lord sometimes the keyboard warriors are thick in here. Do you hassle every seller in the EE for not going down with the ship? People are hurting around the country for different reasons, why not clear a safe Queen to pay some bills. Just one example but regardless of the reason, hike your panties up and move along.
    ^yes, and yes. Unless this thread, or the data about what they export becomes leverage for our incredibly slimy, self-serving Liberal government. I can see the headline; "See, Canadians never wanted/needed black guns"

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    This should be interesting.

Any chance you could give a ballpark for what your price is for a BNIB restricted version?
    Based on their older thread on re-export to the USA a year ago, back of envelope: going USD price on Gunbroker minus 10-15% IRG commission minus CAD225 export fee.

What about Stag 10s?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Based on their older thread on re-export to the USA a year ago, back of envelope: going USD price on Gunbroker minus 10-15% IRG commission minus CAD225 export fee.
    Used EVO in USA is around $900 USD = 1100CAD. Minus 225 export fee, minus multipoint shipping around $50 already gets into 800CAD. And then whatever profit IRG would make out of it will come to 700CAD at best. And whatever hidden expenses and fees will make it even less so.

While new EVO in Canada back in a days costed 1200+tax. So expect to get around 60% of your money in best case scenario. Better than nothing, but if there would ever be any fair buyback scheme from government (like in NZ) - you might make a bit better deal with Justin if you're really in a position of selling it.
    Last edited by serg777; 04-15-2021 at 06:40 PM.