Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

Any chance IRG is interested in derya mk12 or CSA vz58? Asking for a friend

CGN Regular
    The feels ^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Based on their older thread on re-export to the USA a year ago, back of envelope: going USD price on Gunbroker minus 10-15% IRG commission minus CAD225 export fee.
    Interesting. Would be nice to hear it from IRG though. I’m curious if prices are up in the US due to lack of supply and people here are going to be offered a decent amount, or if IRG is looking to cash in on desperate sellers.

I’ll be keeping mine, too many proprietary mags to get stuck with.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

No thank you!

Scorpions? What Scorpions? There are no Scorpions ups here. I only know of a few restricted models kicking around a few safes but that's all!

Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    Used EVO in USA is around $900 USD = 1100CAD. Minus 225 export fee, minus multipoint shipping around $50 already gets into 800CAD. And then whatever profit IRG would make out of it will come to 700CAD at best. And whatever hidden expenses and fees will make it even less so.

While new EVO in Canada back in a days costed 1200+tax. So expect to get around 60% of your money in best case scenario. Better than nothing, but if there would ever be any fair buyback scheme from government (like in NZ) - you might make a bit better deal with Justin if you're really in a position of selling it.
    Note that the guns that go to Trudeau will either be destroyed, given to the police and military, or secretly supplied to terrorists in third world countries. The guns that go to IRG have a good chance of ending up in the hands of people who just want to be left alone (like us).

Hopefully that’s worth more than a few bucks to some people.

IRG is doing what the Liberal Party wants with this program. The sole goal of Bill Blair is to get these guns out of the possession of lawful owners. How that happens, Billy B does not care. Whether it is through a buyback, deactivation, or a company exporting them out of Canada, it is the same result. Hell, Billy B wishes that there are more companies like IRG doing this. It makes for less work for the government in confiscating these firearms since a private company is doing all of the grunt work for them by buying them up and exporting them out of Canada. Billy B must be thanking god that a private company has stepped up to the plate to help with the Liberal party gun confiscation program. Shame on IRG for doing this! How about you buy up all the AR 15s next and export them to some third world rebel group. Justin Trudeau would probably lavish your company with large government contracts.

You mean the Grasshopper Mouse ate the scorpions :0

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I will..... would keep my gun thank you very much!! But if I can't keep it, I'd much rather sell it if a fair price is offered then participatein a buy back to have it melted.

Plus selling it allows me to get another non prohibited similar firearm.
    CCFR member

That got weird, fast! Lol.