Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

CGN Regular
    What about a Sig MPX? Its a better firearm than the CZ Scorpion imo.

CGN frequent flyer
    I think this is a preferable option to what the gov't would do if they managed to get their hands on them. They would wind up with owners rather than turned into rebar for the foundation of your local safe-injection site.

While a lot of owners are employed and can afford to stick to their principles about never selling, they should not be judgemental towards those who might want to sell for whatever personal reasons they may have. Those sellers might still have one or more other OIC-prohibited arms they can keep on principle. A lot of people were rendered out of work and the OIC has been an unprovoked, highly partisan financial attack on the Canadians affected by it. Were it not for the OIC, there would have been many lawful firearm sales when people needed money, instead, the Liberal's have opted to financially kick those people while they're down. Don't for a moment think it wasn't intentional, especially when you consider that they banned un-serialized AR uppers while they were at it.

IRunGuns's sole purpose is to make money. Do you really think they care about our gun rights? If they see there is a chance for profit, they will go for it. Doesn't matter if its importing or exporting. They are a dealer, not some gun right institution.

Why do you think they are not talking about exporting our ARs or other prohib guns to the states? Simple. No profit.

When you got that clear, you would stop saying/thinking "IRG should try help us to keep our guns"

On the contrary,, look at Marstar :

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...activation-FAQ
    Last edited by dyi; 04-15-2021 at 09:27 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dyi View Post
    IRunGuns's sole purpose is to make money. Do you really think they care about our gun rights? If they see there is a chance for profit, they will go for it. Doesn't matter if its importing or exporting. They are a dealer, not some gun right institution.

Why do you think they are not talking about exporting our ARs to the states? Simple. No profit.

When you got that clear, you would stop saying/thinking "IRG should try help us to keep our guns"

On the contrary,, look at Marstar :

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...activation-FAQ
    Isn’t there a problem with ATF allowing US-made guns to be imported back into the US? Scorpions are made in CZ. If ours were made by CZ-USA I’d assume they wouldn’t want them. I’d guess a good portion of out AR’s are of US origin. I may be wrong though..

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dyi View Post

Why do you think they are not talking about exporting our ARs to the states? Simple. No profit.

They're not talking about exporting our ARs because it is illegal to re-import them into the states. It's true, they're a business and businesses are profit driven. But to think they don't care about their market? That's just dumb.

Guns are being sold like crazy in the states right now, which currently has a very anti-gun president. Does it really matter what side of the border the guns are on as long as they are in civilian hands? Compared to the rest of the guns that were banned like ARs and M14s CZ Scorpions are a drop in the bucket. And I'm willing to bet most people who own one own other prohib guns too. So it's not like it's really taking anyone out of the fight.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Guys, AR is just a bad example but i'm sure you got my point.

What about cx4 storm or anything else thats not made in the states?

Yep, they do care about their market for sure. I could see that. Trying to make money from any possible situation. Good for them.

I still remember the UN Gun Marking thing from years ago- they were the 1st one who jumps out saying " i will do your gun markings for a cost" --- that must be a big coincident hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    They're not talking about exporting our ARs because it is illegal to re-import them into the states. It's true, they're a business and businesses are profit driven. But to think they don't care about their market? That's just dumb.

Guns are being sold like crazy in the states right now, which currently has a very anti-gun president. Does it really matter what side of the border the guns are on as long as they are in civilian hands? Compared to the rest of the guns that were banned like ARs and M14s CZ Scorpions are a drop in the bucket. And I'm willing to bet most people who own one own other prohib guns too. So it's not like it's really taking anyone out of the fight.

Dude, AR is just a bad example but i'm sure you got my point.

What about cx4 storm or anything else thats not made in the states?

Yep, they do care about their market for sure. I could see that. Trying to make money from any possible situation. Good for them.

I still remember the UN Gun Marking thing from years ago- they were the 1st one who jumps out saying " i will do your gun markings for a cost" --- that must be a huge coincident hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Don't sell them, not cool IRG, not cool at all
    Why is it not cool if I had a no restricted I would not sell it. But if I had a restricted that went prohib I would sell it. Or have it exported and kept with my kin in the states

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    I guess at the end of the day, the thing we got going for us is our choice. Sell it, deactivate it, keep it.. choose your adventure!

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Sometimes the needs of a for-profit corporation and a private individual can align. Like in the case of keeping functional guns away from the chop saw.

To compare this to what Marstar is advertising is ridiculous.

The Scorpion is in big demand in the US right now. The barrels and the bolts may be in bigger demand than the serialized firearms, in fact. Good on IRG.