Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

If and only IF we lose the battle, I'll gladly sell my Colt MRR (Canadian made AR) to IRG so someone in the states can keep on using it.

To all the keyboard warriors on here saying "from my cold, dead hands". We live in a police state. Don't throw away your ability to keep shooting over the recent OIC!
    Buy Bitcoin!

CGN Regular
    Yeah this makes me wonder if we're going to start to see more export merchants take advantage of the great Canadian rape we're about to go through. Not cool at all. Will not be giving my money or business to this vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    Yeah this makes me wonder if we're going to start to see more export merchants take advantage of the great Canadian rape we're about to go through. Not cool at all. Will not be giving my money or business to this vendor.
    ^^^^ This. Not cool.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Wasn't the Liberal government also sending letters to all gunsmiths in Canada asking if they would be interested in taking a course on Deactivation of firearms?

I read this somewhere a month or two ago

So we’ve just given up then?

I’ve got quite a few upgrades to my Scorpion. Should I begin to replace them with the originals?

I might just wait for Uncle Blair to come take it.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    So we’ve just given up then?

I’ve got quite a few upgrades to my Scorpion. Should I begin to replace them with the originals?

I might just wait for Uncle Blair to come take it.
    Same here. Bunch of aftermarket upgraded parts, not to mentioned the plethora of proprietary mags that are pinned to 5 ####ing rounds.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Same here. Bunch of aftermarket upgraded parts, not to mentioned the plethora of proprietary mags that are pinned to 5 ####ing rounds.
    I am in the same boat as Loosethoughts and Squidxm. Lots of HB industry parts and OEM 20 and 30 round mags pinned to 5.

Exactly in the same boat as squidxm, loosethoughts and nitroxace! Going to be hard to recoup costs, but even harder to let go!
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Wasn't the Liberal government also sending letters to all gunsmiths in Canada asking if they would be interested in taking a course on Deactivation of firearms?

I read this somewhere a month or two ago

Yes this is 100% true. The good gunsmith obviously declined the request. But like many people say here some are businesses and need to put food on the table or buy that nice new vehicle or pay for the ridiculous house market. So I am sure there will be some that signed up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Thank you Irunguns.I will keep being a client. I am not ready to let go just yet of any of my lovelys. But if and when it is nice to have options.
    Would it be a possibility that you would give credit exchange for them ? Say for other firearms,ammo or kit?
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly !